Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 6, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also send.

Finally got the update, thanks to my partner, and now I can start with the event. Luckely made a start last year but still need 1 collection of La Dolce Vita and all 3 from the bears.

It's rather awkward that after the update is now in dutch (my own language) instead of english. Looks strange since I'm so used playing in english..

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

Finally got the update, thanks to my partner, and now I can start with the event. Luckely made a start last year but still need 1 collection of La Dolce Vita and all 3 from the bears.

It's rather awkward that after the update is now in dutch (my own language) instead of english. Looks strange since I'm so used playing in english..

Heh, that's the same thing @Wasted Eagle said. :p

In fact, he wanted to find out how to get the English version back. :)

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item

Vivke, fly for the Jumbo destination, when you got enough passengers. It always drops some of the bears (y). It needs Osc.Beacons thou.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Captain WH Rollins I have been sending you drawing boards for some days now and the number
needed was going down. Now it seems you have gone back to 9 needed?!?!? Did something happen or
was this an error?

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could I please get Drawing Boards while you have them? It will be much appreciated! No rush - Unless you're about to lose them.

I would be happy to return whatever I have that you need or prefer. (y)

Thank you in advance sir! :cool:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins I have been sending you drawing boards for some days now and the number
needed was going down. Now it seems you have gone back to 9 needed?!?!? Did something happen or
was this an error?

It is my own error, instead of recording 1 left I recorded 9 left - not paying enough attention. I now have all 10 - my thanks for gifting them on a regular basis.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (08.15am GMT London)

A healthy supply of gift items sat in my inbox, waiting to be collected, and I was very happy to do so. My thanks to @Red Fox One - @David Toad - @gorrion - @JazzyJKC - @Harcourt - @Davejoyg - @Alini - @Akims - @jimstreet - @gbswales - @Wasted Eagle - @PeterNL - @WAMike - @CoachBissett - @crescent moon - @Blue Aero - @Wired Parrott - @Radu81 and @Natholian1 - for all gifts received so far today.

All my neighbours 20 gifts for today, Tuesday 7th February, have just been gifted. I've also updated my signature page. My thanks to all of you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I thought the new daily quest was just what we needed to revive flagging interest in the game but of course GI have to do something to ruin it! For the last two days one of the things needed to complete is speeding up 30 (yes 30!) flights using fuel. As if anyone in their right mind is going to invest 2,760 Fuel (I am flying Giants) to get three random collectables. Even if I had the fuel to waste how many passengers would I have to buy to fill the additional 15,000 seats it would create on my flights in one day!! Play fair GI!

Also a few people are still sending / returning pruning shears to me - I am not doing any more of these biq quests though I am happy to help out those who are

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Need Catering very badly please! Also need 2 more defrosters as I've decided to build my 6th catering facility as well. Really hope they increase gifting ability...20 gifts are just not enough to send out!
used to have defrosters until the last update but have sent you catering instead - you must be running a lot of flights to use this much catering - I have four running at full capacity and this is more than enough to meet my needs - when I realised how the usage stacks up I decided to limit myself to 9 hangers

I thought the new daily quest was just what we needed to revive flagging interest in the game but of course GI have to do something to ruin it! For the last two days one of the things needed to complete is speeding up 30 (yes 30!) flights using fuel. As if anyone in their right mind is going to invest 2,760 Fuel (I am flying Giants) to get three random collectables. Even if I had the fuel to waste how many passengers would I have to buy to fill the additional 15,000 seats it would create on my flights in one day!! Play fair GI!

Also a few people are still sending / returning pruning shears to me - I am not doing any more of these biq quests though I am happy to help out those who are

You could try putting a Giant into the Reserve Hanger and buying a Powerful Propeller for 450 coins and flying to Cyprus. Fuel there and back speeded up costs 26 units of fuel. 30 trips = 780 fuel ??

Regards
Harcourt

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could I please get Drawing Boards while you have them? It will be much appreciated! No rush - Unless you're about to lose them.

I would be happy to return whatever I have that you need or prefer. (y)

Thank you in advance sir! :cool:

Of course you can, I would have sent them already but your sig never changes. :whistle:....:ROFLMAO:
No worries I'm not upgrading that for a while have just let it sit like that for months now. :cool:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyers (13.15pm GMT London)

Is anyone able to gift - Radar x2 - so I can complete my Control Tower (L6) - have been flying to Bali and Berlin without any success, other items drop but not what I need. I have some memory, from my previous game, that it is giftable, although it only states either buy or fly to Berlin. If my experiencing false memory, it may have been induced by long term exposure to very rich food and copious amounts of alcohol.

Please do not ruin my lunch with bad news.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom