Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 29th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
*NEW NEIGHBOURS* (see criteria below)
Before I found this forum I accepted a number of neighbors with whom I have had little or no contact since I first accepted them - many of them seem to be around the same level they were when I first met them - so I have decided to week out some of the probably inactive ones. I try to be a regular gifter and keep a spreasheet for all my neighbours so as far as possible I can send them the things they need most - happy to say that most of you do the same for me.
I am accepting a limited number of new neighbours and without wanting to appear too fussy (I just want to make sure that our needs are mutual) I have a few criteria:-
  1. Should be a Windows member of this forum
  2. Should have started space exploration (I am mainly Blue launching at the moment) - I launch whenever possible in order to gather silver tokens.
  3. Ideally above level 25 (I am level 36 currently)
  4. Goes without saying that you are an active player who tries to retun gifts fairly
  5. I rarely participate in any events but dont mind if you do and will gift for them as best I can.
If you fit the criteria and would like to join me in the game please drop me a message first giving me your Code, and game username, and I will then send you an invitation. Please message me first as I tend to delete requests from people I dont know

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w4mlhq8
Username
Airfire

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Good Morning Flyers

I've just finished my mornings 20 gifts for today, Wednesday 2nd March. My plunder fell to 13,700 coins and 12 launch ready blue chests, almost half were high valued resources. My thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday and so far today.

I also need the following unique items to start and then complete my building upgrades, I'm having difficulty finding them in flyers signatures:

Terminal L8 - Smart Glass x1, Router x3
Control Tower L8 - Demodulator x3

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

@Captain WH Rollins : I can send routers directly, and demodulators by 'send in return', from my Cyclone4 account. I'll send a neighbor request in a little while.

Hi All,

All today's gifts have been sent, and thanks for those received. I have thirteen more which will be sent tomorrow.

I had my most successful Neighbour Visits resulting in 12 Space Chests. Unfortunately the highest value item in them was a Large Fuel Tank !

The good news is that I will reach the 800,000 coins required for the Level 6 Runway later on today.

Regards
Harcourt

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi All,

All today's gifts have been sent, and thanks for those received. I have thirteen more which will be sent tomorrow.

I had my most successful Neighbour Visits resulting in 12 Space Chests. Unfortunately the highest value item in them was a Large Fuel Tank !

The good news is that I will reach the 800,000 coins required for the Level 6 Runway later on today.

Regards
Harcourt

Must be a good day for collecting, I just had my best visits with 11 space chests containing a couple of higher value items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom