Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 1st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
No increase in levels is gained 20 is the limit. What happens some times when a neighbor sends a gift their gifting timer is almost ready to reset. If they gift before the reset, they will be able to gift again after the reset. An example my gifting clock is now static and resets at 12:00 am UTC, so 23 minutes ago it reset. If I had not gifted yesterday I could have sent yesterdays gifts out until the reset. If I gifted at 11 pm UTC, my clock would reset one hour later and I could gift again right then or anytime in the next 24 hours.

Ah OK that makes sense. Mine seems to reset around 9PM EST.

Speaking of - all gifts are out. @Nicks I think you are the only one from the Forum that I didn't get this round and you are first on deck for tomorrow.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Gifts out for the evening. Sorry if I missed some folks the last several nights...been travelling a bunch for work. Will try to make up for it in the coming few days. Thanks to all those that have still been sending gifts my way!

I'll try to hook you up tonight.

Question - maybe its just timing since I know people are playing this around the globe, but it seems that I am getting 2 gifts from people in the course of a day. Is that possible or are limits increased as you gain levels in the game? Right now I can only send 20 gifts per day and only one per neighbor.
Gifts do not change - they remain stubbornly at 20. Some people seem to have a bug that resets earlier, I think that is all!

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Paint. Can you send me Paint?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Additional radar.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Spare wire?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Catering. Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Altimeter. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Can you send me Fuel additives?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@KenDuckySmith (!KB2 NEEDS). I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon
@KenDuckySmith (!KB1 NEEDS). I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Paint?

@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@Raf R (wa5171z) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh wdxwd02) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift

p.s. Sorry for some mistake but this new thread is so dispersive for me and is difficult follow every post (i'm with phone). I vote for return to old separate thread.

Jake

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wevxnjx
Username
AAAE-***
Hello everyone,
I was asked the question by another forum member and I can see that the Windows PC players appear to be very diligent about posting here on the forum when you do space launches. I play on a mobile device from which it is not as convenient to post and I also play the game in very short periods of time throughout the day. Therefore I will not be posting my launches here on the forum. However, do know that you are always welcome to join if you see me on the launch pad. The more the merrier I say! I generally stick with one type of launch during the same week (this week was Red). As soon as I collect my rocket I try to launch again, but I do not have unlimited amounts of fuel so I do not intend/expect to take first place with every (or even most) launches.
Happy launching everyone!
- Jake

Hi - having upgraded my Terminal, my gifting list has change slightly - I have lost Smart Glass - but gained Floor Washers - so whilst I will keep an eye out on new posts, I am not going to trawl through all the old ones, let me know if you need these!

I am still desperate for Stabilised Binoculars, Demodulators and Fingerprint Readers (I am nearly there with Laser Ragefinders, thanks to @Captain WH Rollins) - can you help!!!!

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Hi everyone!
Sorry to have been absent.
GI support is not helping out, it seems.
Lost all work on quest.
Very disappointed.
Playing D2. Thank you @gameradar2 for launching blue with me.

Hi everyone!
Sorry to have been absent.
GI support is not helping out, it seems.
Lost all work on quest.
Very disappointed.
Playing D2. Thank you @gameradar2 for launching blue with me.
Hi - bad luck. I have sent an invite request to your D2 game - have not deleted your main game in the hope you get it sorted, unless you say remove it?

Happy flying

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Hi - having upgraded my Terminal, my gifting list has change slightly - I have lost Smart Glass - but gained Floor Washers - so whilst I will keep an eye out on new posts, I am not going to trawl through all the old ones, let me know if you need these!

I am still desperate for Stabilised Binoculars, Demodulators and Fingerprint Readers (I am nearly there with Laser Ragefinders, thanks to @Captain WH Rollins) - can you help!!!!

You are welcome to send Cyclone4 the stabilized binoculars, and I can press send in return to hopefully get you one of these items.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

I've lost count - Laser Ragefinder - is it three or four?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

I've just finished gifting my 20 gifts for today, Saturday 6th February, to my neighbours. Many thanks for all the gifts received so far. My plunder, very early this morning, was disappointing, 12,500k coins and 12 launch ready blue chests. Have a really good weekend flying.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@suckerp (##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys
(#Daenerys Fuel) – Thanks for Passengers(10). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Passengers(10)?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Gift delayed. I sent you Parking Meter. Could you send me back Parking Meter?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong (*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x) – Thanks for Airline Route Map. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Airline Route Map?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard)) – Thanks for Cognac. I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – Thanks for Additional Radar. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Additional Radar?
@Davejoyg (davejoyg_reuireditem – Thanks for Wall Speaker. I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Wall Speaker?
@Laosge (Diego/Item I need) – Gift delayed. I sent you Defroster. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@ItsRalphy (ItsRalphy requireditem) – Thanks for Additional Radar. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Additional Radar?
@Robert (Robster) – Gift delayed. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Walkie-talkie?
@Saralaraloola (Sara-ITEMNEEDED) – Gift delayed. I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Headset?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20) .I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@wkndcmpr
(SkyM2/requireditem) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Additional Radar?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Altimeter. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Altimeter?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Monitor. I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Monitor?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle FUEL) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Spare Wire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom