Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 1st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorrion

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wosoun7
Username
gorrion
Gifts sent to my 10 neighbors (I try to send those in your signature).
Thanks for your gifts. Why some gifts appears with a "return" button?

10 gifts waiting for new neighbors ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Strategic/long winded question here...

I have some space on my airport side (can make more by warehousing some windmills and power plants - sorta been saving it for Level 5 runway) and just opened up another 4x4 on the town side. Just did my first green launch this week and am content with doing those for the time being.

Next upgrades are level 5 Town Hall, Terminal and Repair Base, probably in that order. I have 3 turbo props with 3 more turbo prop destinations to clean up (Arctic Station (30+), Malta (9) & San Francisco (11) so feel free to lay in the Landing Lamps, Powerful Radio Transmitters and Fuel Additive (? the white can)), then will start selling them off to add to the two jets and one delta I have.

So my question concerns the Flight Catering Facility which is preventing me from flying to more delta destinations. It's $80K, which is currently about 3-4 days worth of flying and collecting for me. Is it worth purchasing that prior to doing the other expensive building upgrades? After my launch, I did get one of those side items saying I should build a Cosmic Fuel Station, but think I've read on here that they aren't really worth it.

I learn a lot from everyone here and would love to hear various thoughts and opinions...

Thanks!

Scott

@Aero Aereola even though this is @Ten33go designated duty I shall try and give a sufficient answer. With the flight catering it is kind of dependent on your thinking/strategy. It is an important building with a much higher need than the cosmic fuel station. If you are starting to do many flights with catering needed it might be good to build. You could always get catering as gifts from neighbors and forego the actual building. Depending on the number of flights it may be hard to keep up using that method though. If you are just scratching the surface of needing catering you might be able to hold off a bit and get by using gifts received for your catering needs. I personally got it before I needed it and upgraded its production just to stockpile the thousands of caterings I will need.

So really if your passengers available and city population are meeting your needs I would probably hold off on terminal and town hall. But if you are short on either of those limiting either your flights(terminal passengers) or new building(city population) I would build whichever I was more in need of at that time. As for the cosmic fuel station early on the couple points can be helpful but as you progress you end up with many more than you will ever use. If you have enough space and plan on continuing to expand land wise I would probably still build it. If you plan on being limited on the amount of land expansions you plan on buying this might be a good one to skip to save the limited space.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Is this some power leveling scheme? Until I'm done with t-props I'm not buying jets, not even mentioning deltas - but hey, maybe that's why I'm leveling so slow : )

Anyway, I've sent everyone protective covers as I realized you're not able to send me wheel blocks with slot closed.
Drone sent fuel, as usual.

Last edited:
Well see that is why you are designated to do these things, as I am not sure what you are talking about. o_O
I'm never sure what I am talking about, but heyho, I am used to that and my nearest and dearest tolerate me quite well.

@Aero Aereola - I found running out of catering and keeping a plane on the ground so frustrating that I have 4 catering facilities and it works fine. I also moved to have 1 of each plane type fairly early so when a quest offers flights to get rewards, you can send a number up and stand a chance of completing the quest early. 4 of my nine planes have completed all their normal stars, but I use them to fly for launch items, and am also completing flights to the excavation locations for more stars.

Anyway, works for me but what I love about this game is there are so many different people from every continent in the world, each playing their own strategies and every airport is different when you visit. Enough of me banging my gums, off for a drink, cheers gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom