Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Ladies - yes @WAMike & @Captain WH Rollins - please, please, please take backups - have reset to level 1 3 times in as many weeks, and in seconds am restored to the last back up point - takes 10 seconds a day!

upload_2016-12-6_20-45-28.png

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are out for today and started my list for tomorrow.

Do you also have that sometimes Duke's airship is coming spooky. When you return to the game it's Always flying in but then disappears and you can't go to the shop. I then remove the street but have to wait some more days before the airship returns.

Didn't complete the event, perhaps next one in Christmas time ???

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Very late getting the gifts out but I completed before the window closed!
@Bob69bob thank you so much for the Calibration Modules. If you could start with the Podiums that would be most appreciated.
And a huge thank you to all that sent Hotel Items. Just 4 more Disposable Shampoos and the resort will be open for business.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Guys, Ladies - yes @WAMike & @Captain WH Rollins - please, please, please take backups - have reset to level 1 3 times in as many weeks, and in seconds am restored to the last back up point - takes 10 seconds a day!

View attachment 4808

My thanks for the instruction - have not given up on this - will let you know how things go with this - thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@ItsRalphy - with regards to your backup instruction I've come up against a problem. I'm assuming you are working today and the rest of the week, so there is no need to get into my problem righyt now. I'd rather deal with this during this weekend, if that is alright with you?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good after noon,
Dear neighbors sorry if i am still not send back for some players up to now, i will return soon its need time.
Thanks to those keep send me the items i need for my buildings and factories i appreciated.
i am updating my signature for the items i need here copy of these items:
x1 Cooling Chamber
Glazing Machine (need a lot)
x3 Crucible
Tunnel Freezer (need a lot)
x2 Screw Press
Washing Machine (need a lot)
Centrifuge
Edge Banding Machine
(need a lot)
Boring Machine
(need a lot)
Hammer Drill
(need a lot)
x4 Laser Rangefinder

x3 Demodulator
x4 Fingerprint reader
x4 Stabilized Binoculars

Please check also the items i can send if any one need these items let me know.
Good Luck All (y)

Hi All,

Thanks for all the gifts which are much appreciated .

One of my two support accounts has been restored. This account gifts fuel and I have sent this to most of the outstanding gifts from yesterday.
Unfortunately my other game is still in it's reverted state . I think I may have confused Alisa (GI) by raising separate tickets for each game.
I have chased this up this morning.

As I said, I have cleared all my outstanding gifts and have 7 left to respond to gifts received.overnight. On opening my game I have 42 gifts awaiting for me to 'take'.

That means there will be at least 35 gifts which will not be returned until tomorrow. I would ask that you refrain from sending gifts until I get back on track.

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom