Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used a spyglass last night over change over time, and did quite well for the snowdrift and shovel collection, but not too hot for the flights and poor for globes. I m standing at:-
GREEN BELT - 10,12,9,5,9 - SO 5 DONE
IN TO WHITE - 7,4,3,4,7 - SO 3 DONE
LET IT SNOW - 2,2,1,4,3,- SO 1 DONE
Fingers crossed I will be able to complete. Fights and globes are really poor drops though.

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyboys and Flygirls (09.45am GMT London)

My early morning's neighbours plundering prove to be very disappointing with very little return from 18 launch ready blue chest's, only 4 items were of any real worth. The past few days have been very much the same and will continue to be so.

If your finding it difficult to breath it is because GI is sitting on your chest, and with no intention of letting you get up off the floor any time soon.

Happy new year.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Aviators (14.15pm GMT London)

Following a really good lunch of slow cooked roast beef, crispy potatoes, steamed vegetables and a bottle of chilled wine the time is right for a brief period of game play and then my afternoon nap, on this cold and wet Sunday afternoon.

My thanks for the most recent neighbours gifts goes to @PIRX - @ItsRalphy - @gorrion - @David Toad - @Husam and @Steve26 - its very much appreciated and makes a big difference to my game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Morning

Many thanks to @ItsRalphy @Wired Parrott and @porvillewright for their help with my Windows launch overnight:)(y). I have started another red launch on my Windows account with a single QL (about 6 hours left on the QL).
All welcome to join. I have put in 534 points. 1st is open.

Steve
I'm in but not too much to add I am afraid, blew it al last few days and not visiting planetariums as trying to close my shovel collections!!!

Good Afternoon Aviators (14.15pm GMT London)

Following a really good lunch of slow cooked roast beef, crispy potatoes, steamed vegetables and a bottle of chilled wine the time is right for a brief period of game play and then my afternoon nap, on this cold and wet Sunday afternoon.

My thanks for the most recent neighbours gifts goes to @PIRX - @ItsRalphy - @gorrion - @David Toad - @Husam and @Steve26 - its very much appreciated and makes a big difference to my game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Snap - the only way to enjoy New Years Day - and we are still in pyjamas!!!

Steve26

150+ Star Club
@Steve26 looks like I still have your windows game as a neighbour, as I have just joined your red launch.
Don't know how long your QL has left but we are now on 1658/3000 if anyone else is interested.
Hi Mike

Thank you for joining :). The QL has 1hr 8 min left at time of typing (I see @ItsRalphy has also joined) - if no one else joins, I will finish the launch before the QL runs out.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom