Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try to get involved with the space program and can use some help getting some buildings completed. I've went through the signatures for my current friends and found some gifts I can use. I know some of you have a long list of gifters so I'm fine if you can fit me in whenever. Thanks for the help

Also if your not a friend and I have something you need, send me an invite and mention me in a post.

@ItsRalphy - spaceship Launch Console?

@wkndcmpr - Spaceship Launch Console from Sky Marshall?

@Harcourt - Spaceship engines?

@david smith - robot tester from gamerader

@Vivke - Communication Antenna
I can send you optical system. Sending you a neighbor invite.

Good Morning from London (08.10am GMT)

Today's plundering brought in 16,100 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests, of which 6 were high valued resources. This Morning's 20 gifts have been sent for today, Saturday 16th April. My thanks for all of the gifts received. I've also updated my signature.

@BrownHornet - assembly robot sent
@Brycei - solar cell sent
@Radu81 - motion senor sent

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins Gift Received.I will send back when my game reset.

I'm going to try to get involved with the space program and can use some help getting some buildings completed. I've went through the signatures for my current friends and found some gifts I can use. I know some of you have a long list of gifters so I'm fine if you can fit me in whenever. Thanks for the help

Also if your not a friend and I have something you need, send me an invite and mention me in a post.

sure can

That's very unfortunate and also strange!:confused:
We reentered codes just last week! :eek:
I received your 3 Wall Speakers earlier this week just fine and after those a NavMod or Fuel Hose, can't recall which...
I still have you in my neighbourhood. Even more so, I just went and visited both games and tapped all space buildings in Gamerader. Works fine on my end... :unsure:
Maybe a bug?
sorry for the missunderstanding I ment @Wired Parrott

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright

Hello, @BrownHornet ! I can supply some of your needs. I've entered your code.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hey neighbours!

Although I was reluctant to expanding my city side being happy with the current size, I couldn't resist the land expansion sale.

My AC now features more room for passengers, coin makers and space travel monuments (;)). I did some spring cleaning in my warehouse, if you will :D.

Not to worry, though, launchpads are still East and worthy plunder buildings are still North-Northeast... (y)

Now go loot, plunder and pillage! :jimlad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom