Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 10, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Optical Systems are usually a laser beam that focuses on a distant point, that surveyors often use, to determine the land area of property.
Capture.JPG

Vivke

350+ Star Club
FYI to all my special neighbours. I have not updated any of my games yet to the latest and "greatest".....hahaha....so I am not sure if my gifts are getting to all my neighbours who have updated their game/s. If you normally receive gifts from me and didn't receive any last night, that is why. I am not sure when I will take the plunge and update so if you didn't receive a gift from any of my games, don't send any to Wabbitgirl until you receive something from me.

One day G! will shock us all and actually have a major update without major problems....okay wishful thinking on my part.... :)
What a lovely picture you have :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Another 60 gifts just out. More in 36 hours, I think.

Easter eggs aren't dropping very fast yet. Or at least not the ones I need to finish a collection.

From what I read, farmers markets will be even worse?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 12th April 10.15am GMT London)

My great thanks for all the neighbours gifts received during this morning. I have updated my signature page with my current needs. I will gift later on today, when there is more time to concentrate on gifting standard and unique building upgrade items.

Having just backed-up my game, I have downloaded the latest version of the game from the Windows Apps Store - all is well, no problems to report. Hope it will be the same for the rest of you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 12th April 12.25pm GMT London)

Have just finished gifting my neighbours standard gift items for today. The unique building upgrade gift items gifted to - @jimstreet - flatwork ironer @Davescharf - laser range finder @Blue Jay - laser range finder @Pit1024 - air shower @Waterman981 - MF Detector @PhactorPhil - flatwork ironer @skiv - MF Detector @Eren - hammer drill @JazzyJKC - hammer drill and @LenR - hammer drill

Many thanks for your continued support.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20mmmex3
Username
Jenn12345
An Optical system @Jenn12345 looks very much similar to a small table mounted telescope. Insulation is purple in color with yellow edging.
If I find it I will send pics and show you each.
But I will do my best to accommodate you.
Also 2 other games have fuel 20X if you wish I can send every couple days.
Thank you! It is the Optical System that I need please. Fuel is certainly always useful and would always be appreciated (y)(y)

I am working on a support game too but it can only provide Fuel 3 as of yet so still to be determined if it will gift Fuel 20 once leveled up. I'd be happy to return Fuel 3 for now though if you're interested. It's an iOS game - friend code: Jenn23456

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom