Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello friends, thanks for the gifts, I have replied for all, waiting for tomorrow.
For Repair base 6 I need at the moment: Calibrator - 1, Hardness Tester - 6, Riverter - 3.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Hello friends, thanks for the gifts, I have replied for all, waiting for tomorrow.
For Repair base 6 I need at the moment: Calibrator - 1, Hardness Tester - 6, Riverter - 3.
Добрый вечер, Николай!
Завтра пошлю последний калибратор! А мне нужны рупорные антенны для MikeO4! Презентуй, пожалуйста!

Last edited:

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Just in case anyone missed my post about saving your own game in Windows; here is what you should be looking for
C:\Users\Kenneth\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState
In the LocalState folder you will find the SaveGame.bin file. Copy and paste it in a designated folder, again not preferably on the same drive as your OS, just in case your drive fails.
Hello Ken!
Just have sent invites to KB2 from my all. Accept please and tell me to be sure that we are connect!
Thanks for your advice how to restore the Game! I did it with my Main Account! Very simple and effective!
Want to say about the strange thing that cause with your !KB AC! When I visit you Account buildings in your Town sometimes become translucent and have no buttons to click above!

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Good Day to all my Neighbors,

Doc
wyo03x8
Level 55
Stars 93
Hearts 8

Items I can send: Fuel (3) /Passengers (5) /Fuel Catalyst / All Inclusive Bracelet / Imprinter/ Skin Care

Products/ Paint/ Generator / Travel Guide/ Landing Lamp/ Dispatch Console/ Sandbag/ Fuel (20)/

Powerful Radio Transmitter/ Video Wall/ Spaceship Engine/ Security Camera/ Filled Candies/ Fuel

Supply/ Aircraft Tire/ Calculator/ Copy Machine/ Fuel Additives/ Insulation / Spaceship Launch

Console/ Additional Radar / Perfume / Ergonomic Chair/ Spare Wire / Stamp/ Passenger Seat / Flight

Catering / Oscillating Beacon/ Weather Display/ Navigation Module/ Transmitter / Fuel Hose /Altimeter /

Spare Propeller/ Deicer /Offset Gregorian Antenna/ TV Panels / Mayor Portrait / Wireless Compass /

Dryer / Blanket / Attitude Indicator / Hardness Tester / Tunnel Freezer / Fruit Lollipop/ Ear Plugs

D

Deleted member 5399

@m-bari
Have all your accounts on !KB2.
Odd about buildings being translucent n !KB. I go visit and have not noticed anything wrong. I'm not upgrading anything in that city?? In !KB2 just the Cosmic Fuel Station is in process of upgrade.
Note to all, signature updated. lol I sure hope I'm not copying and pasting new items to gift in !KB2 from !KB list, all the way to level 55:(

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
@Mr. K code received, Thanks! Will send you some single malt in next round.

Username: davejoyg
Friend Code: wjdxf5v
LVL: 40 / 52 stars / 6 hearts

I can send:

Flight Items: Fuel Supply, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additives, Additional Radar, Spare Wire, Flight Catering, Gyroscope, Oscillating Beacon, Navigation Module, Fuel Hose, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Catalyst

Duty Free Items: Single Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Filled Candies

Building Items: Do Not Disturb, Air Conditioner, Welder, Album, Radar, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Stapler, Power Source, Solar Cell, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Cooling Chamber, Archive Box, Horn Antenna, Grinding Machine, Flight Goggles,

I need:

Priority Items: 1X Power Source, 2X Cooling Chamber, 2X Solar Cell, 3X Communication Antenna, 1X Optical System, 3X Archive Box, 1X Laser Cutter, 1X Lining Plate

Other Items: Spare Wire, Fuel Supply, Duty Free items
Power source send ;)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Okay, here's an unofficial poll for those players that have upgraded their Baggage Hall to level 4. When you did said upgrade, did you wait the entire 5 days for it to construct itself?

Or did you forgo the pain and agony of slowly being driven insane by the length of time it takes a guest Delta, Giant and Jumbo - God forbid if I had a level 6 runway, and a Falcon - to load by speeding up construction with 4 greenies?

Inquiring minds (Or what's left of them) wanna know.....

Okay, here's an unofficial poll for those players that have upgraded their Baggage Hall to level 4. When you did said upgrade, did you wait the entire 5 days for it to construct itself?

Or did you forgo the pain and agony of slowly being driven insane by the length of time it takes a guest Delta, Giant and Jumbo - God forbid if I had a level 6 runway, and a Falcon - to load by speeding up construction with 4 greenies?

Inquiring minds (Or what's left of them) wanna know.....
I waited - it takes a lot to make me spend greenies on anything other than land expansions - they are so rare!!!!!

Tonights gifts out, thanks gang as always.

If anyone can send me 1 calibration module, that would be fab as hadn't realise I need six to upgrade my repair station not 4!!!

Goodnight all

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I waited - it takes a lot to make me spend greenies on anything other than land expansions - they are so rare!!!!!

Tonights gifts out, thanks gang as always.

If anyone can send me 1 calibration module, that would be fab as hadn't realise I need six to upgrade my repair station not 4!!!

Goodnight all

Yeah, I feel the same way about greenies myself....But I dunno man... Even my patience is wearing thin on wait times. Lmao.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ten33go
Honestly, as I recall before the upgrade, there was no Baggage Hall. We lol had to rely more on Hangar upgrades to speed up fuel and passenger loading on the runway.
Sheesh, I must be getting old at this when I quote the words, "Remember when?"
And speaking of upgrades, Ivan must have gone into hiding as of late.
No university challenge or postal challenge for those who missed it last year? I came into playing just at the tail end of the university thing.
What gives with Windows players? Are we being punished??

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@KenDuckySmith - Yeah, that's the way it was when I started playing too. Hangers for each type of plane were what you needed. Which is why I have a level 5 hanger, but no Giant. LOL. I'm sure I'll bite the bullet - Though the wife is telling me to do it - and wait. I think that's mainly to make sure she doesn't suffer from any impatience I may have after sitting through the load times....LOL.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ten33go
I tend to float about town, collecting revenue and people, or shuffling buildings around, trying not to make one area look like Chinatown, or lol snob hill. Then when I hear the icon pop up sound, or see another plane waiting to land, I zip back to the runways and take care of business there.
Having multiple projects going on at once, is the real challenge.
Just have two different user accounts, sign out of one and into the other. !KB2 ; well, I didn't remember just how slow it was to level up. Been long time.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Hi Mike. I don't have lie detectors in stock yet, but I do know for sure that if you send me the explosive detectors, I will hit return and you will receive lie detectors. I've done this with other forum members. I will eventually need the explosive detectors anyway, so start sending them to me and I will return.

I would do the same for control tower 9 items, but I found out that I have coffee maching that you don't need

@Cluck : Thank you. I will start sending you the explosive detectors shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom