Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Doc
wyo03x8
Level 55
Stars 104
Hearts 8

Items I can send: New item in RED

Additional Radar/ Aircraft Tire/ Aircraft Route Map/ All Inclusive Bracelet/ Altimeter/ Dispatch Console/ Attitude Indicator/ Blanket/ Calculator/ Copy Machine/ Deicer
Dryer/ Ear Plug/ Ergonomic Chair/ Filled Candies/ Flight Catering/ Fruit Lollipop/ Fuel 3 (X2)/ Fuel 20/ Fuel Additives/ Fuel Catalyst/ Fuel Hose/ Fuel Supply/ Generator/ Hardness Tester
Imprinter/ Insulation/ Landing Lamp/ Mayor Portrait/ Navigation Module/ Offset Gregorian Antenna/ Oscillating Beacon/ Paint/ Passengers (5)/ Passenger Seat/ Perfume
Powerful Radio Transmitter/ Sandbag/ Security Camera/ Skin Care Products/ Spaceship Engine/ Spaceship Launch Console/ Spare Propeller/ Spare Wire/ Stamp/ Transmitter/
Travel Guide/ Tunnel Freezer/ TV Panels/ Video Wall/ Weather Display/ Wireless Compass

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Gifts sent

Many thanks for those received :)

@m-bari We are connected on Mike03 - I received the gift earlier and have sent 1 back. Please could you send me an Airline Route Map from Mike04 if possible

@Captain WH Rollins Sent you an invite.

Steve

Hello and thanks.

Have just accepted. My ever growing list of neighbors is ever growing.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Hey friends...nice to talk to you all again!! Thanks a million for all the gifts...always appreciated. I hope you've been getting my gifts in return!! I have a special request at this time as I have just built my control tower # 8, so I need a few specialty items from you all.
Here is a list of the items I need most:

Laser Rangefinder (1), Demodulator (4), Fingerprint Reader (3), Stabilized Binoculars (3)

Thanks in advance for your help!! If you can fit me in, I'd really appreciate it!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Wow - lots of questions, and happy to help out! - I have been playing around 20 months, and in the forum around 18. I have 9 hangers and planes, and have built them up slowly only getting my Falcon this week. The stars come best when there are quests on with temporary new destinations - haven't had one for ages, look out for those. I try not to spend real cash, but have bought "greenies" 3 times but only when there has been a sale, and use them mainly for land. Best advice is USE THIS FORUM - the gang are fantastic, and if you gift something off their list, they will ALWAYS gift you back something off yours, and that makes a difference - fewer useless gifts!!! The game is so much better and so much more fun with friends - just read some of the posts!!!

ItsRalphy

Hello and thanks for your time.

This week, Wednesday 30th September, will be 1 year of game play. I've been monitoring the forum, off radar so to speak, for about six months before signing-up, partly due to my costly blunder but mainly because I've found the forum to be top-draw, users postings have been very interesting to read and I've also enjoyed the humour and good banter that exists collectively. As for gifting, when I had no more than 20 neighbors gifting was easy, now that my list has grown close to 40 neighbors, its not been so easy (don't really want to overlook people). To date, I've not spent any real money on the game (this has been my game plan since the beginning) but have choosen to work for everything. The most difficult objective so far was working towards 800,000k coins so I could purchase a level 6 runway land Falcons. My next big objective is to purchase land which will cost another 800,000k (I must be mad!) and then purchase Launch Pad 3 at 200,000k (I must be really mad!) and then upgrade to MCC3 at 400,000k (I must be really, really mad!) and, you get the idea.

How do I search for members signatures so I can check their needs before gifting?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
ItsRalphy

Hello and thanks for your time.

This week, Wednesday 30th September, will be 1 year of game play. I've been monitoring the forum, off radar so to speak, for about six months before signing-up, partly due to my costly blunder but mainly because I've found the forum to be top-draw, users postings have been very interesting to read and I've also enjoyed the humour and good banter that exists collectively. As for gifting, when I had no more than 20 neighbors gifting was easy, now that my list has grown close to 40 neighbors, its not been so easy (don't really want to overlook people). To date, I've not spent any real money on the game (this has been my game plan since the beginning) but have choosen to work for everything. The most difficult objective so far was working towards 800,000k coins so I could purchase a level 6 runway land Falcons. My next big objective is to purchase land which will cost another 800,000k (I must be mad!) and then purchase Launch Pad 3 at 200,000k (I must be really mad!) and then upgrade to MCC3 at 400,000k (I must be really, really mad!) and, you get the idea.

How do I search for members signatures so I can check their needs before gifting?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Welcome to everyone's problem, figuring out how to gift more than you have gifts for. LOL. You just have to develop your own rotation on who gets what, on what day. And whether you restrict it to forum members, or include non forum members. Everyone understands, because we all have the same problem. *S*

As for what to gift people, and where to find them, look up at the top blue bar where you go for your signature, private conversations, etc. Just type in a name in the search box, and it will list their last posts. Simply click on one, then look at their signature and you know what they need. Consequently, we do the same thing with you. Every time you update your signature, every post, old or new, shows that signature. So it's always up to date, as long as you update it when necessary.

Hope that helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom