Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 14th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

@uyetti
well isn't that just peachy!!! here and gone for a week. No good mornings or nothing for 6-7 days!!
Hmmmmmmmm. OKAY EVERYONE LETS OVERWHELM uyetti WITH GIFTS ALL WEEK, IT WILL TAKE THREE WEEKS TO RETURN THE FAVORS.

Last edited by a moderator:

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
OK I'm starting to play my Windows game more often....needing some landing lamps.
I could also use some neighbors with planetariums and training centers. Any takers?

D

Deleted member 5399

OK I'm starting to play my Windows game more often....needing some landing lamps.
I could also use some neighbors with planetariums and training centers. Any takers?
@spearman78
Add my code. I got everything to gift from level 1-55, I may not have it all, but GI dod me favor when game crashed and left me partial list for those just starting out.
Also there most likely is every building available, when you face a challenge of clicking on businesses or knocking on doors of neighboring cities. I only have one small probelm, I have one planetarium, but plenty else to see. So much you might want to rent out a chalet and go skiing in winter; stay at the Grand and enjoy opera, or an event at the exhibition center, or center for the arts. !KB code wmn80oj is my larger of the two cities however !KB2 is underway.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Welcome back, and hope all is well with the little ones....
She is all good thanks, she has Torticollis so had to have a muscle in her neck cut in two places, now she wears a soft collar day and night for the first few months then she gradually gets weaned off it over the course of 6 months in total. She has to do stretching exercises 3 times a day and for the next month go to physio weekly, then it's bi-weekly and eventually monthly. She is running around on liquid morphine right now and wanted to go back to school. Loved her stay in hospital being the centre of attention and having people come play with her , he had a visit from a therapy dog and a clown or went to the playroom. I was exhausted ad wanted to come home, she wanted to stay as she had a private room with a bathroom, TV and the meals she got to choose of the menu from proper restaurants/take out places which was all covered by our provincial health OHIP. Next time I'm sick I'm going there as even if you use your private insurance, you don't get meals like that or in room entertainment! lol

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
She is all good thanks, she has Torticollis so had to have a muscle in her neck cut in two places, now she wears a soft collar day and night for the first few months then she gradually gets weaned off it over the course of 6 months in total. She has to do stretching exercises 3 times a day and for the next month go to physio weekly, then it's bi-weekly and eventually monthly. She is running around on liquid morphine right now and wanted to go back to school. Loved her stay in hospital being the centre of attention and having people come play with her , he had a visit from a therapy dog and a clown or went to the playroom. I was exhausted ad wanted to come home, she wanted to stay as she had a private room with a bathroom, TV and the meals she got to choose of the menu from proper restaurants/take out places which was all covered by our provincial health OHIP. Next time I'm sick I'm going there as even if you use your private insurance, you don't get meals like that or in room entertainment! lol
@Saralaraloola
I sent you a yagi - uda antenna. plz send and return it as I need one also
thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w0hzwep
Username
Noel
Hi everyone,

I've not been online since Saturday due to being busy with some real life stuff, and might not be really active for a while to come. Haven't even had the time to touch my laptop since this weekend, let alone play AC. You can take me off any gift lists (if you haven't done so already) at least until I post here that I can be active enough to return some gifts :)

Regards,

Noel

D

Deleted member 5399

@GiftXchange
Okay on paper cutters. yqw. neither perfume or 20 fuel from my end.
Will attempt your code from !KB2 tomorrow when log bag into other account.
I can do like I often do with others. Take look at warehouse and see what items for flights and repairs may be low on stock.
Often I keep players supplied with daily's such as props, deicers, blankets, lollies, etc., and although you may not be focusing on flights requiring something such as deicers at the moment, you may need go back to something that requires deicers to fly.
One never knows what GI might have coming lol IF they decide to update game again. Us Windows players are running out of things TO DO!!
Wish I knew Ivan's name here on forums just so i can say tag, your it.

D

Deleted member 5399

Well thanks be to no one, I managed to have my sister drop me off home, dilated pupils and all, finished leveling up to expert status in red launches, acquiring one of those rare items, the QL. Closed my Eyes for only a moment and drove to the school to get my daughter, with lol sunglasses and those fake dark flimsy plastic things too, so yes it looked more like night-time. I managed to get off a blue launch as well, on my way to drive myself insane another week/weekend most likely to acquire expert on it.
Also just to let everyone know, Gifts had been sent from both !KB and !KB2, and i even managed visiting.
As for my not so adventurous outing at the eye doctor's, I certainly CANNOT fathom why people wish to come TO this country to live and work, as once you find you have paid quite well into the system for many years, the system treats you like dirt.
I was certainly misled into believing that not only my exam but my glasses were covered by insurance. Yes that is right.
That poor dear elderly lady, who was two in line ahead of me, had the same insurance, and the very sneaky, conniving sales woman, after the elderly woman had tried a mountain of frames on; the sales-woman sits there and blatantly tells her oh don't you look good in those frames, and then takes her govt issued debit card with her SS income on it and charges her nearly 700 dollars folks. The next gent, shaking steps up in line, same insurance and gets told insurance only pays for the exam, not the prescription.
I tried a different approach, knowing that having diabetes, I need take care of my eyes, and told the Sales-woman, I wanted the lol economy bundle please. Okay so items/frames no longer made, unwarranted, the cheapest would have been around 300 and the lenses around 200.
Think I'll just go buy reading glasses of several strengths from dollar store, and see what works best to sit at computer and read.
To think insurance requires me, demands that I will stay covered, if and only if I adhere to their rules. What rules? They change them only to benefit themselves and not the patients.
Anyhow maybe someone can gift me some Wide_angle Binoculars to help me see better. I can walk around with them hanging from my neck or strap them to my face when driving.
When the cop pulls me aside, I'll simply tell him, better think twice about retirement, because one day he too will have that insurance and have the same troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom