Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 14th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
My gifts are sent.

Thanks for all received gifts! (If I missed anyone please drop me a note, I accidentally deleted an item in my inbox).

@m-bari , I'm not able to send level 9 items yet. I am waiting for lv 8 upgrades to complete.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Hello,

I have received this morning 4 new invites. @Cap. Chris, @Airport City crew , those two are the most glaring. Does anyone have them as their neighbors?

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Gifts are out - thanks for those received.... will have to catch up on some neighbors that I missed tomorrow. I surely should open a second account.. hmmm maybe this weekend . have a great day everone

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
SORRY: I am sorry, I had listed in my wish list the items that are needed for a building that I am not building yet. I WILL need them soon though. Her is a new and improved wish list for the buildings that I am currently building. I am blaming it all on my old age!
thanks for your understanding in this matter.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Hi tried to connect to your main account to send Antennas but unable to do so instead I have sent a request to your second account so I may be able to help you progress with that one .
Cheers.
Robert
you've been on my list for a long time and I've been sending you gifts
Are you sure you are looking at Sky Marshall and not an old wkndcmpr game?

you've been on my list for a long time and I've been sending you gifts
Are you sure you are looking at Sky Marshall and not an old wkndcmpr game?
Yes I'm sorry @wkndcmpr I don't have either of those in my list.
I suffered a computer crash a while ago and lost some neighbours including Cluck it looks as though your account has suffered the same fate please don't send any more gifts as I have not received any and I don't want you to waste your gifts.
As I said I am sorry for any misunderstanding .
Robert

D

Deleted member 5399

@GiftXchange
How many paper cutters would you like me to send over the next few days?
Saw you updated requests when you posted blue launch thread.

D

Deleted member 5399

I might have sent the document detector instead. My apologies if so. Very eventful morning. Eventful but unpleasant scared to death eventful.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
@GiftXchange
Okay one cutter I think I sent today
That was a doc detector, but it's ok. Thank you for alerting me with cutters anyway :) Have a great flying!
1442344221-2161e1ee732e0bb40b95aab462b8a88a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom