Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 19th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Morning all,

I received the Chinese shop on both account from that special code. Gifting will be soon for both accounts. thank you.

Hello everyone!

My gift time for WHN2 got too late and I will not be able to return all the gift received there today. I will return them tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have a new priority need on WHN account: 1 Hardness Tester and 2 Pneumatic Cutters

Many thanks for all the gifts! I really appreciate when Priority or Future/Building needs are received!!
gameradar2 lev 14 waiting on friend acceptance

Hello everyone!

My gift time for WHN2 got too late and I will not be able to return all the gift received there today. I will return them tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have a new priority need on WHN account: 1 Hardness Tester and 2 Pneumatic Cutters

Many thanks for all the gifts! I really appreciate when Priority or Future/Building needs are received!!
keep gameradar lev 47 and gamerader2 14,

I will be on the road tis weekend, well for about 4 days. I shall return on Tuesday or Wed.
Please try to maintain a steady course without my supreme guidance. :rolleyes:
We will do our best to manage, it will be hard, and we will struggle without you, so hurry back in case we go really astray!

About an hour to go until my gifting window, getting excited now - maybe ought to go and lie down for a while.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hi!!!
Thanks for the gifts - it's great to receive items requested in signature ;)
I have also started another Blue launch and put about 600 points and going to bed...
If it will be launched in the morning - that will be great! Winner takes it all!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
thanks for all of the needed gifts that have came my way.
hi! Please clarify something for my old and addled brain..... I have been primarily sending gifts to Yetti. But I think you are both Uyetti and yetti???? In your signature you need Flatwork Ironers. But in your game profile name it is Yetti that seem to needs laundry items.

So which account needs the Iron, Yetti or uyetti? if you don't mind, could you put in your signature that you have a second game and list the items needed for each? I just get confused easily....

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
hi! Please clarify something for my old and addled brain..... I have been primarily sending gifts to Yetti. But I think you are both Uyetti and yetti???? In your signature you need Flatwork Ironers. But in your game profile name it is Yetti that seem to needs laundry items.

So which account needs the Iron, Yetti or uyetti? if you don't mind, could you put in your signature that you have a second game and list the items needed for each? I just get confused easily....
IT IS A BIT CONFUSING YES. there is only ONE account. I got stuck with the U on the forum and can not get rid of it. flat ironer is for the laundry. and yes I do get gifts from you on a real regular basis. And you are but a mere child, ha kids these days!
thank you

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
IT IS A BIT CONFUSING YES. there is only ONE account. I got stuck with the U on the forum and can not get rid of it. flat ironer is for the laundry. and yes I do get gifts from you on a real regular basis. And you are but a mere child, ha kids these days!
thank you
just got the flat ironer. thank you much. I may be real old, but in only 20 years or so I will be as old as ten33go is right now.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom