Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 19th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

Hello - I've just finished sending out my gifts for today and have also updated my signature. Thanks once again to all of your for your help. Twenty gifts per day is really not enough.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Ya know, it's somewhat anticlimactic in a way... You spend hours and days trying to accumulate money to buy a building that your directed to purchase and build. You finally reach the monetary goal you've been scraping and scrounging for... You purchase it, place it...

And then...

You find out you have to wait 6 dang more days for the thing to be completed so you can open it and reap whatever rewards from it. I tell ya... LOL.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Ya know, it's somewhat anticlimactic in a way... You spend hours and days trying to accumulate money to buy a building that your directed to purchase and build. You finally reach the monetary goal you've been scraping and scrounging for... You purchase it, place it...

And then...

You find out you have to wait 6 dang more days for the thing to be completed so you can open it and reap whatever rewards from it. I tell ya... LOL.

I've already been there my friend, 6 days waiting for the red launcher pad to appear.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

Hello - I've just finished sending out my gifts for today and have also updated my signature. Thanks once again to all of your for your help. Twenty gifts per day is really not enough.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
A support game can help with that, BUT, they tend to take on a life of their own...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

And then...

I assume you don't read the instructions before assembling IKEA furniture...
Screenshot (4).png

D

Deleted member 5399

@SactoDave Of course one could always pay 80 greenies to add the items needed for said Sweets Factory, and more greenies to speed up construction. However rushing the construction crew and corners might be cut; shoddy materials, sprinkler system doesn't function, wiring is all wrong, So 4 days to actually build a factory, and correctly??? That's pretty good compared to real world scenarios.
@Ten33go
Patience my friend. Patience.
All gifts out from !KB and !KB2. Please I cannot stress the importance of not needing Duty free items as priority in !KB2. Other things are much more important.
Signature to be updated in a bit thanks to those who are contributing items toward catering facility in !KB2.(y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpdqlqm
Username
Robbo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom