Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 12th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp80517
Username
totm_item req
Dear all

Thank you for all the gifts. I could not played whole last week due to work load.

I am not sure if i can play everyday or not. I will try to reciprocate all the gifts i get

regards

totm

D

Deleted member 5399

@david smith
What I'm wondering is how many more times you are going to crash game, and instead of running to GI to help, start saving your game yourself by doing what I suggested to @ItsRalphy and a whole lot others.
You keep bouncing in and out and soon you end up losing neighbors because they no longer can visit, and end up finding it's a waste sending gifts to a ghost town.
Simple create a folder on your desktop or another drive. And every single time you close the game go to; C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState . Copy the SaveGame.bin file and paste it in your backup folder.
If game crashes open and close twice and the LocalState folder is created. Then drag and drop or copy and paste bin file into it and open game.
If you lost items people sent as gifts, so what? If you have planes in the air, or rockets, and are due to land; they don't start over. They land on time anyhow. It's how the game still exists on the server that counts too.
I already know GI is getting fed up with multiple complaints from all operating systems. So fed up in fact they threaten to block people instead of helping.
Do what I suggested and you'll be helping yourself instead of GI.

@david smith
What I'm wondering is how many more times you are going to crash game, and instead of running to GI to help, start saving your game yourself by doing what I suggested to @ItsRalphy and a whole lot others.
You keep bouncing in and out and soon you end up losing neighbors because they no longer can visit, and end up finding it's a waste sending gifts to a ghost town.
Simple create a folder on your desktop or another drive. And every single time you close the game go to; C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState . Copy the SaveGame.bin file and paste it in your backup folder.
If game crashes open and close twice and the LocalState folder is created. Then drag and drop or copy and paste bin file into it and open game.
If you lost items people sent as gifts, so what? If you have planes in the air, or rockets, and are due to land; they don't start over. They land on time anyhow. It's how the game still exists on the server that counts too.
I already know GI is getting fed up with multiple complaints from all operating systems. So fed up in fact they threaten to block people instead of helping.
gameradar just crashed and used my back up files, just back gameradar2

@david smith
Totally, totally, totally back this. Once you have done it you will see how easy it is. I have a shortcut to the LocalState folder on my desk top, so when I have finished a session, I close the game, open the short cut, stick my memory stick in, copy and past and jobs a good un. After three codes in 2 weeks, I tried this and used it 4 times in 4 days! - Game a lot more stable now and have gone nearly a week without needing it, but it worked EVERY TIME. @KenDuckySmith you are our hero, Ken for President!

gameradar just crashed and used my back up files, just back gameradar2
Hi - I am confused now. I am connected to both your games, but not sure which are live so haven't been sending? I think you are playing both, but would prefer all gifts for Gamerader2 regardless of which you send from? Is that right?

D

Deleted member 5399

@yenta613
Yes and croocker not staying very long either. As I was online/ in game earlier this morning he wasn't there. His visits are getting shorter each time. My guesstimate this time is around 10 hours; or was when he arrived.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Hi all, sorry I've had no time to be social with work, kids, dog, life and setting up a new business. So I'm either gifting fuel or if I have time what your game name has at the end. For me, I'm simple....I need 3 Yagi-Uda (whatever the bloody hell that is) Fuel 20 or an Oscillating Beacon.

If there is anything you want in particular for me to send you then just inbox me as I don't have time to cross reference everyone's signatures. I'm still playing everyday.

Cheers!

Hi - I am confused now. I am connected to both your games, but not sure which are live so haven't been sending? I think you are playing both, but would prefer all gifts for Gamerader2 regardless of which you send from? Is that right?
i'm playing both, so for now gameradar2 is in high need

D

Deleted member 5399

Due to extreme fluctuations in the wind speeds today and the slight interruptions I am experiencing in internet; I will continue tomorrow AM UTC-6 with my gifting from both !KB and !KB2.
This will eliminate possibilities of gifts getting lost in cyberspace.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
*Slips in, pins a note up on the bulletin board that says gifts have been sent the past couple of days in case anyone hadn't noticed.....Slips back out*

*Comes back in, pulls out pen, mutters under breath and adds, Thanks to all for their generosity! Slips back out again*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom