Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 12th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
The gifting session from both accounts has been successfully completed for the day. I thank you for all of those gifts that have been sent, they are appreciated.

Signature updated.

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifting for me today; I can say has become quite the challenge. That my friends only comes from !KB. I have yet to attempt gifting from !KB2 as of yet.
Firstly there inlay the multiple resets; after gifting and visiting. So to, hopefully get items to all, I sent gifts 4 different times. Only one reset was done manually by me, as I was visiting, and returned home briefly to find my control tower was awaiting items needed for upgrade! Uh! I've been at level 10 how long? There were some of you whom, I even traded items with!.
So no, I'm off to Oz in !KB2ville and see how that pans out.

If you have the money you can buy anything. I am sure that if a rich person really wanted a "Medal of Honor" they could just buy one. Does that make them my hero? Does this make me happy? same answer. The problem lies in the fact that GI is out to make money. and they love Toads like ander and a few other that spend tons of real money on this game.
But in time everyone else gets tired of this nonsense and quits there will only be those 6-8 big spenders and they will have no one to be "better" then so they will also quit. Then GI will scrape this game and design another and start all over. It all goes on and on.
Money can NOT buy you love but it can rent it for a while.
now yetti can get down off of his stump and shut up!
I totally agree with you and @rocky - you may remember a few weeks ago I really wanted a top three, ideally a first place to get a couple of gold tokens. I chose Chicago based on the previous weeks flight numbers as I thought I had a chance, but Anderl saw to it that he/she got first. I counted up and found that that week Anderl had first to 3/4 of all destinations, including the space launches, and posted so on here. I got second, and it would appear we will never get better than a second, so have to live with it. Ok, I will limb down from my stump now.

D

Deleted member 5399

I totally agree with you and @rocky - you may remember a few weeks ago I really wanted a top three, ideally a first place to get a couple of gold tokens. I chose Chicago based on the previous weeks flight numbers as I thought I had a chance, but Anderl saw to it that he/she got first. I counted up and found that that week Anderl had first to 3/4 of all destinations, including the space launches, and posted so on here. I got second, and it would appear we will never get better than a second, so have to live with it. Ok, I will limb down from my stump now.
@rocky
@ItsRalphy
@uyetti
I agree with all 3 of you. Without spending greenies and relying on the items I have in my warehouse, such as nav mods, fuel hoses, catering, as well as fuel and passengers; I've literally been forgetting all other destinations and focusing on both Hawaiian Islands and Mexico City, and yet AnderL is still number 1 in those flights. I haven't checked in on @rocky to see how he is doing with those he is working on, but even bartering gifts, and one still cannot keep up with the demand. Those destinations that require two items to fly whether it's earplugs and lollipops, or nav mods and catering; add in fuel and passengers, and you are bound to run dry of all items.
So what, do you run to the store and buy more passengers, fuel and the required flight items every time you have to take off? Or do you rent a plane each time? Either way it can get quite costly.
As for rentals, the drop ratio of items, is a whole lot less than your own aircraft. Believe me; I've tried that method.
So is this person, rich as some suggest; or a cheat?

On another note, at least visiting and gifting from !KB2 went off well, without one hiccup. And Gyroscopes are added to gifting list in !KB2.

@rocky
@ItsRalphy
@uyetti
I agree with all 3 of you. Without spending greenies and relying on the items I have in my warehouse, such as nav mods, fuel hoses, catering, as well as fuel and passengers; I've literally been forgetting all other destinations and focusing on both Hawaiian Islands and Mexico City, and yet AnderL is still number 1 in those flights. I haven't checked in on @rocky to see how he is doing with those he is working on, but even bartering gifts, and one still cannot keep up with the demand. Those destinations that require two items to fly whether it's earplugs and lollipops, or nav mods and catering; add in fuel and passengers, and you are bound to run dry of all items.
So what, do you run to the store and buy more passengers, fuel and the required flight items every time you have to take off? Or do you rent a plane each time? Either way it can get quite costly.
As for rentals, the drop ratio of items, is a whole lot less than your own aircraft. Believe me; I've tried that method.
So is this person, rich as some suggest; or a cheat?

On another note, at least visiting and gifting from !KB2 went off well, without one hiccup. And Gyroscopes are added to gifting list in !KB2.
If anyone is in any doubt, just go onto your World Map from your game and look at the top 3 for a few destinations. Check out the previous week for them all as well!

Gifts are out for the day, thanks for all those received.

I agree also Anderl really seems to be a cheat. I find it hard to believe someone is going to drop the amount needed to do what he does every week. Also some of his first don't even make sense. Look at Dubai he is 200 flights ahead of second place?!?! Why would you even do that if you were indeed spending money. I still think they should institute a limit on places for any single week. For example lets say the limit is 5 in that case he could have 5 first places, 5 second and 5 third. But then again I guess if he is truly spending $1,000+ every month. Why would they want to limit the fool that would spend that?

D

Deleted member 5399

I just looked at the world map and AnderL is king of just about all spots except green launches, (it's me) and he hasn't done any reds.
How is it even possible for someone to have 300+ flights just to one destination, let alone 100 or more to everywhere in the world.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Has anyone written to GI about this oh wait? What would i be thinking? I am sure some of you all have reported it. and their response is typical we are working on blah blah or nothing at all. Is there away to lock out the person?

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
To all: ( this is an idea that came up in my mind sometime ago !!!)

The worst thing that happens in this game is that there are really true cheaters that play this game and the sad thing is that the fair players pay for those cheaters...I am starting to think that it would be good that the fair players get all together and sign petition and send it to GI to ask them to delete some of those cheater players that everybody knows. And that for all the plateform.
It is very frustrating when guys like Anderl do 200 flights Inside 6 hours to jumbo destination,it will cost 1200 greenies to rent planes needed to do that !!!!!! I have counted in the past that he was first in 40 destinations in weekly ranking !!!!!!!!!!! It is impossible to do that ! The only way to do that , is ; he puts between 5,000 and 20,000 greenies by week for that !!! Do you know any stupid person who could to do that ??? Just a milliardaire that wants to Fu....all the players !!! Or , simply stupid cheater who loves to FU..all the players?????
I am very frustrated and disappointed by that kind of unfair player ! GI have a responsibility in that and they have to do something for that kind of player ! And maybe us too ! ....
LAST THING : ANDERL , if you are a fair player come on that thread and tell us HOW you do that !!!! At that moment you will proove to all the players you are the most intelligent player ....and not the biggest cheater !! Come on and tell us who you are and I will appreciate you after !..
Cheers
The world map race is not only unfair, but full of glitches. And just not worth the effort. A wise person on this forum once told me this. And it is true. There is much more to this game than the world map. I don't participate in it because of glitches, and I don't care to get it fixed because of players like anderl who have their own agenda that makes it completely despairing to other.

Rocky, my dear friend, you know I love this game and you, but I have chosen to not care or participate in world map races until they fix glitches and make the playing field better. If you need me to sign a petition or join your cause of course I will as I am always on your side and will participate in your plan.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
To make an Item clear: I am NOT saying that anderl is a cheater, he/she is just outspending everyone else. That is not cheating anyone except oneself. just so you can say: Hey I bought a Super Bowl ring and that makes me a champion, at least in my own eyes it does. Life goes on. I feel that I am a champion because I am with a good crew here and I did NOT have to buy any of you.

One other item: I have never ever spent a single cent on any on-line game ever. and I have spend years playing EVONY and a few others before coming here. I would rather spend what little money that I have on my wife, kids, grandkids or great-grandkids. So there it is, and then there too!

D

Deleted member 5399

The world map race is not only unfair, but full of glitches. And just not worth the effort. A wise person on this forum once told me this. And it is true. There is much more to this game than the world map. I don't participate in it because of glitches, and I don't care to get it fixed because of players like anderl who have their own agenda that makes it completely despairing to other.

Rocky, my dear friend, you know I love this game and you, but I have chosen to not care or participate in world map races until they fix glitches and make the playing field better. If you need me to sign a petition or join your cause of course I will as I am always on your side and will participate in your plan.
I second that motion @rocky and @Cluck

W
To make an Item clear: I am NOT saying that anderl is a cheater, he/she is just outspending everyone else. That is not cheating anyone except oneself. just so you can say: Hey I bought a Super Bowl ring and that makes me a champion, at least in my own eyes it does. Life goes on. I feel that I am a champion because I am with a good crew here and I did NOT have to buy any of you.

One other item: I have never ever spent a single cent on any on-line game ever. and I have spend years playing EVONY and a few others before coming here. I would rather spend what little money that I have on my wife, kids, grandkids or great-grandkids. So there it is, and then there too!
Well said Sir.

Gifts out gang, but seem to owe quite a few for tomorrow! Sorry!

D

Deleted member 5399

W

Well said Sir.

Gifts out gang, but seem to owe quite a few for tomorrow! Sorry!
@ItsRalphy.
Well, I'm sure we all miss someone now and then. However if someone is MIA for some time, then it's time to clean house and shorten the neighbor list, much as I might do on social media with folks who never talk to me, (not like some people who have 500 friends).

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

Nicely put, thank you and you couldn't afford me anyway. :D

Gifts are out for the day, thanks for all those received.

I agree also Anderl really seems to be a cheat. I find it hard to believe someone is going to drop the amount needed to do what he does every week. Also some of his first don't even make sense. Look at Dubai he is 200 flights ahead of second place?!?! Why would you even do that if you were indeed spending money. I still think they should institute a limit on places for any single week. For example lets say the limit is 5 in that case he could have 5 first places, 5 second and 5 third. But then again I guess if he is truly spending $1,000+ every month. Why would they want to limit the fool that would spend that?
I agree with u, he must have money to burn, me i'm on a fixed income, so i only spend money when i can afford it

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
To all: ( this is an idea that came up in my mind sometime ago !!!)

The worst thing that happens in this game is that there are really true cheaters that play this game and the sad thing is that the fair players pay for those cheaters...I am starting to think that it would be good that the fair players get all together and sign petition and send it to GI to ask them to delete some of those cheater players that everybody knows. And that for all the plateform.
It is very frustrating when guys like Anderl do 200 flights Inside 6 hours to jumbo destination,it will cost 1200 greenies to rent planes needed to do that !!!!!! I have counted in the past that he was first in 40 destinations in weekly ranking !!!!!!!!!!! It is impossible to do that ! The only way to do that , is ; he puts between 5,000 and 20,000 greenies by week for that !!! Do you know any stupid person who could to do that ??? Just a milliardaire that wants to Fu....all the players !!! Or , simply stupid cheater who loves to FU..all the players?????
I am very frustrated and disappointed by that kind of unfair player ! GI have a responsibility in that and they have to do something for that kind of player ! And maybe us too ! ....
LAST THING : ANDERL , if you are a fair player come on that thread and tell us HOW you do that !!!! At that moment you will proove to all the players you are the most intelligent player ....and not the biggest cheater !! Come on and tell us who you are and I will appreciate you after !..
Cheers
I just can't imagine how it is humanly possible to do that many flights in one week (168 hours) not to mention the $$$ involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom