Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 12th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
starting to hate this game... gifts not getting through, every time a plane breaks down i need aircraft tire to repair it... have 3 planes broken right now...

so, if anyone can gift aircraft tire, please let me know what can i get in exchange

thanks a lot
I will I could of sworn one of my accounts have aircraft tires....... Ah uh my second acct has aircraft tires. I'll send you it when I am on that account. @silviucu.

@david smith - I will once my game reset to send gifts again.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wh2rpli
Username
Diego/item need
@uyetti and @Didi ...invites sent

Thanks everyone for the gifts...if you need anything just ask!!

@Cosmic Blue and @bjs ...glazing machines sent!!
send request uyetti
Hi @uyetti just added you please accept. I have tires i can send to you.
If you have video wall or server rack i will apreciate ;)
@Dan Jansen i added you to please accept.
@KenDuckySmith i have you as my neighbours(n) a long time. You ask for blanket, compass.... that´s you?

Last edited:
Hi @uyetti just added you please accept. I have tires i can send to you.
If you have video wall or server rack i will apreciate ;)
@Dan Jansen i added you to please accept.
@KenDuckySmith i have you as my neighbours(n) a long time. You ask for blanket, compass.... that´s you?
please friend request gameradar2

Oh woe is me - well in the last 24 hours, my game has reset back to level 1 4 times - what is going on! :mad:

BUT - It hasn't beaten me as I have taken a file copy after each game and lost nothing - HAHA, and I have noted down each time who has sent me gifts so I can send them back and miss nobody - HAHAHA - this termperamental game will not beat me I AM STILL SMILING hahahaha :joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

I may be turning to drink though.

Tonights gift out - I have 12 I owe for tomorrow, but only 2 of those are to active forum members

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Blue Launch started.....I was going to join a Launch by hyotarou, but than a brain fart....and I started a new Launch...old age, what can I say. come on up. Doc

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
Oh but to figure out how to save the game. Can't figure it out. All things went down hill after the telephone operators stopped asking "Number please?"

Oh woe is me - well in the last 24 hours, my game has reset back to level 1 4 times - what is going on! :mad:

BUT - It hasn't beaten me as I have taken a file copy after each game and lost nothing - HAHA, and I have noted down each time who has sent me gifts so I can send them back and miss nobody - HAHAHA - this termperamental game will not beat me I AM STILL SMILING hahahaha :joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

Tonights gift out - I have 12 I owe for tomorrow, but only 2 of those are to active forum members
please send video wall x2

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K

@ItsRalphy - Go ahead and have drink or two on the house. :)

Gifting is done from both of my accounts and thank you all for your gifts.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
My apologies for the erratic gifting here the past few days, but work reared it's ugly head big time this week, and had to deal with all of the storm stuff and road closures and family outings. Started gifting this morning from Ten33go2, got interrupted and will complete it a little later. Ten33go has sent all gifts out.

Thank you as always for those gifts that have been received!

@ItsRalphy - Go ahead and have drink or two on the house. :)

Gifting is done from both of my accounts and thank you all for your gifts.
i'm still have a hangover from last night, the older u get the longer it takes to get over a hangover, at least i wasent worshiping the porslin god( aka the toilet) :LOL: LOL

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hi all and thanks for the gifts! I have replied for available gifts after early reset :)
Also have blue launch open - welcome to join!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
To all: ( this is an idea that came up in my mind sometime ago !!!)

The worst thing that happens in this game is that there are really true cheaters that play this game and the sad thing is that the fair players pay for those cheaters...I am starting to think that it would be good that the fair players get all together and sign petition and send it to GI to ask them to delete some of those cheater players that everybody knows. And that for all the plateform.
It is very frustrating when guys like Anderl do 200 flights Inside 6 hours to jumbo destination,it will cost 1200 greenies to rent planes needed to do that !!!!!! I have counted in the past that he was first in 40 destinations in weekly ranking !!!!!!!!!!! It is impossible to do that ! The only way to do that , is ; he puts between 5,000 and 20,000 greenies by week for that !!! Do you know any stupid person who could to do that ??? Just a milliardaire that wants to Fu....all the players !!! Or , simply stupid cheater who loves to FU..all the players?????
I am very frustrated and disappointed by that kind of unfair player ! GI have a responsibility in that and they have to do something for that kind of player ! And maybe us too ! ....
LAST THING : ANDERL , if you are a fair player come on that thread and tell us HOW you do that !!!! At that moment you will proove to all the players you are the most intelligent player ....and not the biggest cheater !! Come on and tell us who you are and I will appreciate you after !..
Cheers

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
To all: ( this is an idea that came up in my mind sometime ago !!!)

The worst thing that happens in this game is that there are really true cheaters that play this game and the sad thing is that the fair players pay for those cheaters...I am starting to think that it would be good that the fair players get all together and sign petition and send it to GI to ask them to delete some of those cheater players that everybody knows. And that for all the plateform.
It is very frustrating when guys like Anderl do 200 flights Inside 6 hours to jumbo destination,it will cost 1200 greenies to rent planes needed to do that !!!!!! I have counted in the past that he was first in 40 destinations in weekly ranking !!!!!!!!!!! It is impossible to do that ! The only way to do that , is ; he puts between 5,000 and 20,000 greenies by week for that !!! Do you know any stupid person who could to do that ??? Just a milliardaire that wants to Fu....all the players !!! Or , simply stupid cheater who loves to FU..all the players?????
I am very frustrated and disappointed by that kind of unfair player ! GI have a responsibility in that and they have to do something for that kind of player ! And maybe us too ! ....
LAST THING : ANDERL , if you are a fair player come on that thread and tell us HOW you do that !!!! At that moment you will proove to all the players you are the most intelligent player ....and not the biggest cheater !! Come on and tell us who you are and I will appreciate you after !..
Cheers
If you have the money you can buy anything. I am sure that if a rich person really wanted a "Medal of Honor" they could just buy one. Does that make them my hero? Does this make me happy? same answer. The problem lies in the fact that GI is out to make money. and they love Toads like ander and a few other that spend tons of real money on this game.
But in time everyone else gets tired of this nonsense and quits there will only be those 6-8 big spenders and they will have no one to be "better" then so they will also quit. Then GI will scrape this game and design another and start all over. It all goes on and on.
Money can NOT buy you love but it can rent it for a while.
now yetti can get down off of his stump and shut up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom