Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 16th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I've just finished gifting my 20 gifts for today, those of you who I've been unable to gift today, I will make sure and gift tomorrow. There is a simple answer to this 20 limit gifting problem, you know what I mean. I've also updated my signature.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Dear Flyers

With regards to gifting items to neighbours, some gifts have 'Send in Return' click buttons, while others do not. I would be very interested to know how this is achieved.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

When it does not have "send in return" it means you already have sent a gift to that person today.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w7568ko
Username
FredB
I'm in need for a Dispatcher Console, is there anyone who can help?
I'm just level 10, so I don't have much to give in return. But just PM me with what you want and I will send you the gift.
Also needed: Guestbook, Copy Machine, Projector, Skin Care Products.

I'm just level 10, so I don't have much to give in return. But just PM me with what you want and I will send you the gift.
I am on it and can help - I will be able to gift in 2.5 hours. Only thing is you haven't accepted my invite yet?

Hi there @FredB I have sent a neighbour invite if you would like to accept just input my code and I will help you with what I can welcome to the forum

@rocky @KenDuckySmith @WhatHappenedNow @sophiaelizebeth @Rainer @WAMike @Bertje @m-bari @SactoDave @Ten33go @strats @Robert @Phlflyer1
Hello friends, thanks for this very kind feedback from you regarding my last message. (no i did not cry....but I was really surpised...). So I will keep my main game open, that you all can visit the Planetariums, if you wish. I will stay in contact with Rocky and if the game will get interesting again (especially quests, where the Players can help each other) I may return back.
(only to the main game - the second is lost complete)
Will also send some gifts to you all from time to time, you can, but must not return anything.
Have fun and thanks again. Achim
Hallo Achim danke für Deine Info und egal wie du dich entscheidest alles Gute.(y)

All a nice day:)

Rainer

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
I have what you are looking for. enter my friend code to complete the connection.
I can send that item in the morning once we get connected

gamerader will send in a little over two hours

Thank you Robert.

If you could send me Altimeters, that would be wonderful. :)

I have everything on your list except the Gyroscope. Is there a particular order of need?

-Barbara
I will send Altimeters from tomorrow when my timer resets.
If you could send Flight Catering that would be great as I am not planning any more building upgrades until I get my L6 Runway.
It is a pleasure to meet you and also great to know you are friends with @rocky & @Brasil95 as these two have helped and guided me through the game and I would not be as far along as I am without all their kind help and advice if you need anything else just let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom