Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 20th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
how do u get the weekend codes
delta228, Steve26 posted it. I go to search, "weekend code" on Fridays and someone usually has posted it.
Thanks Steve26!

@SactoDave You are welcome :).
@david smith If code is not in thread I check the "Airport city News" section of the forum - usually posted in there (it is the same code for all formats) and then repost it. If not in there, check the Airport City facebook or twitter page.

Steve

@SactoDave You are welcome :).
@david smith If code is not in thread I check the "Airport city News" section of the forum - usually posted in there (it is the same code for all formats) and then repost it. If not in there, check the Airport City facebook or twitter page.

Steve
thanks will check weekly from now on

D

Deleted member 5399

Seeing as how there are only a few days left on challenge, by special requests only, if you need me to send mowers, keep the huts, villas and several stadiums standing, now is the time to ask me.
Sunday evening, UTC-6:00 I retire to bed at or around 7PM as need be up early Monday.
I am finalizing my challenge at 6:45 PM on Sunday evening.
So that gives me two more days of sending mowers.
lol It's been a long, long challenge for me, since I had finished somewhere around day 2/2.5??

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for your gifts. I have sent mine out.

Still working on the event on my Cyclone4 game-hoping to get out a lot of flights to hopefully complete the event so Fuel (20), fuel catalysts, and Passengers (10) would be appreciated there for the weekend. (I will use a business class bonus so even if I can't complete the event, I can raise plenty of coins towards building the MCC3.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

Finally completed the quest - whoop whoop! Will leave my stadiums in for another day, and then tidying up my city!!!
@ItsRalphy
Can I close early and still gift and or others can collect, or do I need to keep open?
That's kinda why I thought I'd wait til Sunday evening.
I've been lol building and selling excess stadiums from warehouse, like flapjacks at IHOP.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Long day at work yesterday, so gifts were a bit later then usual, but have all been sent out. Thank you for all of the received gifts!

I still only need 1 Brazilian drum to complete the quest. Hopefully we can get that in the next couple of days. Might also lurk in the launch thread to kind of get an idea of what goes on with that. Since a certain Northern neighbor put the idea into my head the other day and I've been thinking about getting into it.

Have a great weekend and happy flying all!

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Long day at work yesterday, so gifts were a bit later then usual, but have all been sent out. Thank you for all of the received gifts!

I still only need 1 Brazilian drum to complete the quest. Hopefully we can get that in the next couple of days. Might also lurk in the launch thread to kind of get an idea of what goes on with that. Since a certain Northern neighbor put the idea into my head the other day and I've been thinking about getting into it.

Have a great weekend and happy flying all!

I was playing a long time before I started my first launch. My advice is to started with it as soon as possible. It's fun and it gives good money/ experience points.

D

Deleted member 5399

I take it everyone I gifted which is most of you here, received a gift from me. There were some server issues in the middle, but I think it went down just after I sent all gifts out.

@ItsRalphy
Can I close early and still gift and or others can collect, or do I need to keep open?
I've been lol building and selling excess stadiums from warehouse, like flapjacks at IHOP.
Hi - my understanding is that when you close the quest, you can no longer gift quest items, but neighbours visiting quest buildings will still collect items from them - I can only gift bench and nobody seems to need them so I was ok to close, but am leaving the buildings up as neighbours are still visiting.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@ItsRalphy

@KenDuckySmith
I'll answer your question about closing events early
Gifts from your gift list (bench, robotic lawnmower, goalpost, ?other) these gift items are usually removed from your list and can no longer be gifted.
Buildings with passengers & rewards - for you, will only give passengers; for others who have not closed, will still drop rewards; for others who have closed, will drop small number of passenger
Buildings with rewards (stadium) - for you, may drop coins; for others who have not closed, will continue to drop rewards; for others who have closed, will usually drop a small number of coins.
Flights, if there were special destinations, will usually be removed. Many players try to get all their stars to quest destinations before closing. I'm not sure which destinations are special for this quest, many were already in the list. I think Quito is new, I don't know if it will remain.
Hope this helps
-Comet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom