Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 20th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Sorry I haven't been on the forum, but I am going on vacation Saturday to the outer banks, Hopefully not to be eaten by sharks. Anyway I am hoping to take computer so I can stay involved with EricK's and my game. But I will have my two grandsons with me so might be busy..

Anyway I desperately need 4 calculators for my Baggage Hall. And 2 video boards for my stadium. I have 4 others waiting to be built but can't even get one done.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks much for all the gifts you send me. I will keep sending as well.

Maryann NY Noni :)

PS. Yenta- I have your 2nd game but couldn't find friend code for your first game, Please add me.
we are already connected on my main game.

Hello!
Hope you solve this problem successfully!
I had the same problems at my Main Account! The one thing I needed was mask. While I was flying houses bring me 88 stadiums! Warehouse full of it!
I don't close the event and who knows how many stadiums I will have!:LOL:
BTW - I still need Event Items on my MileO3 and MikeO4 Accounts
Cheers,
Mike
Hey Mike you can sell them for 500 coins each one unfinished.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Okay. Reorganized my guest list to keep forum neighbors together better. It's alphabetical by main game name. The second day is for those main accounts I can't get on the first day, and some secondary accounts of members. That also leaves me some for my non forum neighbors.

I'm down to needing only 2 Brazilian Drums and 2 Holiday Hats to complete the quest!

Gifts sent out for the day!

Thank you for all received gifts, they are appreciated!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

@SactoDave .
Can send cpl arcade machines later this afternoon.
Still have event open for others to collect things, although just as quick as I build another stadium and sell it, I got a new one added to storage. Going to keep one plus monument in the end, and probably one villa. 4 houses of disturbance now, w/ bonus from tree of life and fills half my terminal almost.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Sorry for the lack of gifts today. Have been away from my laptop. Will send tomorrow.

@PeterNL Glad you enjoyed your holiday
clear.png

Steve

D

Deleted member 5399

@yenta613
I have gyroscopes if you want me to do several over a period of a few days.
I often get requests from people to send one particular item for one or two weeks to build up warehouse.
It makes a lot of sense instead of changing profile, or suddenly a plane is grounded and you have no air vent filters, props, gyros, or other in storage.
I think it's always best to keep them flying. lol a grounded plane yields no items or coins, or experience for those who aren't lol maxed out again by the latest and shortest upgrade in levels.
I hear that other platforms, android, FB and others, have way more stuff and levels than us Windows players.

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay. Reorganized my guest list to keep forum neighbors together better. It's alphabetical by main game name. The second day is for those main accounts I can't get on the first day, and some secondary accounts of members. That also leaves me some for my non forum neighbors.

I'm down to needing only 2 Brazilian Drums and 2 Holiday Hats to complete the quest!

Gifts sent out for the day!

Thank you for all received gifts, they are appreciated!
@Ten33go
Still have all my villas, huts and stadiums up.
I know many have closed out the challenge.
Just a heads up if you need a quick visit in and out.

D

Deleted member 5399

@All
Was in the midst of sending gifts and lost server connection. Approx. UTC-6:00 18:00-18:20 CST.
If you got gifts, good, if not, sorry will send again tomorrow.
It's a good thing I gift first and then visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom