Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 13th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
thanks for gifts received.
I don't need much for the quest, i need to fly for the last collections.
I am looking for flight or repair items.
Happy Flying

Hi - have completed the 5th Stadium, and that is enough. So, please don't send anymore quest items. I just need flight drops now - 3 Carnival Masks, 2 Holiday hats and 2 Brazilian Drums - fingers crossed!

Other good new - my Mission Control Centre upgrade completes in 1 1/2 hours, and that should mean I can join red launches - whoop whoop! - not sure what is needed for one, but can't wait until I can give it a try!!!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi - have completed the 5th Stadium, and that is enough. So, please don't send anymore quest items. I just need flight drops now - 3 Carnival Masks, 2 Holiday hats and 2 Brazilian Drums - fingers crossed!

Other good new - my Mission Control Centre upgrade completes in 1 1/2 hours, and that should mean I can join red launches - whoop whoop! - not sure what is needed for one, but can't wait until I can give it a try!!!
Hi itsRalphy,
For red launches, you will need: Lunar module / Orbital telescope / Lunar rover / Infrared telescope, these items are the Red prep.
Hope that we will launch together.
Cheers

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
All gifts sent out for today. If I missed you, I'll catch you tomorrow. And if you don't get one the next day, that means I'm all screwed up and need to be told about it. :D

No more quest items needed. I only need to complete 4 Carnival Magic flight drop collections to be able to complete the quest.

Thank you for all gifts, they are appreciated!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Good morning to all,
The event I finished, but not yet completed.(y) Thank you for your help !!!(y)
I collect something for next year.:)
Guten tag @Rainer!
Danke for your gifts - right on time! As you can see, I gave up and joined this Event - to collect experience points as much as possible.

And, of course thanks to all for the gifts!!!

Now for the Event I need 4 Video boards and 1 Lawnmover

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom