Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 13th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Gifts are great, but I only need items listed in my signature.
for Comet, the event is down to flying items, so nav mods and other flight items will be especially useful.

for Meteor, the event is not winable. Meteor is working to build control tower followed by MCC and green launch pad.
Thanks all,
Happy Flying.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
@900/ @.sv / @bjs/ @anubhav / @Brasil95 / @Capt. Bama / @Cluck /@Cosmic Blue / @Dan Jansen/@david smith/@doc / @eric k / @GiftXchange /@HS72 / @Hola! /@ItsRalphy / @KenDuckySmith / @kris /@m-bari / @Nicks / @nynoni / @PeterNL/ @Philflyer / @Phoenix /@Rainer/@Robert /@rocky / @ronnieK / @roshi-mistri / @skymarshall /@steve26 / @TBomb / @totm / @uschu / vivke/ @Wired Parrott / @WhatHappenedNow / @yenta613

Gift received with gratitude and sent with pleasure
Extra thanks to my Rocket-Crazy friends out there-you know who you are!
Special congratulations to the sleepless Mike0

Please send:
      • SDave items to build Laundry
      • Derby items to build Stadiums

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Anyone care to join my Prometheus Mission?! 15hrs to go ...

@HS72 @Vivke @TbombToronto @Ronnie K @ItsRalphy @bjs @Cluck @turion @WAMike @wkndcmpr @yenta613 @Steve26 @Rainer
Because you tag many, they will se your message, but there might be also those who're using this weeks Windows PC Weekly Thread.... You post it is last week'... :whistle:

This weeks Windows PS Trade Thread is here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/windows-pc-weekly-trading-thread-july-20th-2015.8721/ (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom