Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Folks, if I'm able to gift again tonight, I will. It will be my last lantern round. I'll select neighbors who still want lanterns. Like this if you want a lantern. - Happy Flying; Merry Christmas all, Happy New year all and Good Luck to us all with this game - Comet

Comet18 Gift Activity for This morning (for yesterday)
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
(@Captain WH Rollins) received
(@Wired Parrott) received sent
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) received sent
Bolleke xxx() received sent
Cats (@cats are awesome) sent
Chris(@chris68) received sent
Chuck2 (@cward) received sent
davejoyg (@Davejoyg) received sent
doc (@Doc) received sent
Don () received sent
flo2 (@Flo) received sent
gamerader (@david smith) received sent
gamerader2 (@david smith) received
HS3 (@HS72) received sent
JCB (@uschu) received sent
JSB111 received
Okie (@Kris) received sent
Phlflyer (@Phylflyer1) received sent
pwilber (@pwilber) received
Red (@david smith) received sent
Saralaraloola (@Saralaraloola) received
Sophia (@SophiaElizabeth) received sent
Suzy (@suzy) received sent
Tbomb (@Tbomb) received sent
Ten33 (@Ten33go) received [sorry, i was done when I saw what you're elves did, have ampmeters for later]
Ten33go2 (@Ten33go) received
WTR1 () received sent

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@all, I have just sent my last batch of lanterns for the season. I'm going to close out my event before I sleep tonight. Thanks for helping me keep flying :)
Don't send me any more Christmas event items.

Comet18 Gift Activity for Today (tonight)
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
(@Captain WH Rollins) sent
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) received
Bolleke xxx() received sent
Cats (@cats are awesome) sent
Chris(@chris68) received sent
Chuck2 (@cward) sent
davejoyg (@Davejoyg) received
doc (@Doc) received sent
doc2 (@Doc) received sent
Don () sent
flo2 (@Flo) sent
gamerader (@david smith) received
greenwolf74(@Dan Jansen) sent
ItsRalphy (@ItsRalphy) sent
JCB (@uschu) received sent
MikeO (@m-bari) received
MikeO3 (@m-bari) received
Okie (@Kris) received
Phlflyer (@Phylflyer1) received sent
Sky Marshall (@wkndcmpr) received sent
SkyM2 (@wkndcmpr) received sent
Sophia (@SophiaElizabeth) received sent
Suzy (@suzy) received
Tbomb (@Tbomb) received
Ten33 (@Ten33go) sent
Ten33go2 (@Ten33go) sent
WTR1 () received sent

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
My list of building and duty free needs is up to date. I can't thank everyone enough for the help I get.

Comet building needs: Fluorescent Lamp, Machine Oil, Fire Extinguisher, Exit Sign, Fire Extinguisher, Patrol Drone, Crucible, Glazing Machine, Screw Press,
Comet Duty Free: (filled candies, chocolate candies, cognac, whiskey, white gold bracelet, perfume, skin care, )

Reactions: Flo
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hello Neighbors,

All 20 of my gifts are sent. I am catching up gifting my neighbors. Thank you for all the gifts.

Finally got the last remaining Artificial Ice for the Skating Rink. That is up and running now. Finally got one Cap with pom poms so 1/2 Cold Winter collections is done and am now hoping to finish the Ice Castle in time. Need one more Cap with pom pom to finish the 2nd Cold Winter collection off and only have one more chance to visit neighbors before the event ends. Scary!

Good luck everyone...

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hello Neighbors,

All 20 of my gifts are sent. I am catching up gifting my neighbors. Thank you for all the gifts.

Finally got the last remaining Artificial Ice for the Skating Rink. That is up and running now. Finally got one Cap with pom poms so 1/2 Cold Winter collections is done and am now hoping to finish the Ice Castle in time. Need one more Cap with pom pom to finish the 2nd Cold Winter collection off and only have one more chance to visit neighbors before the event ends. Scary!

Good luck everyone...
Good Luck Flo! The ice castle will need building items. I suggest that you check the wiki to see if you have what you need before placing it in your city.

Reactions: Flo

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hello neighbors, If you like to visit me, you'll find I've relocated a few buildings. The space buildings are closer together for you. Some long payout ones like the sports center are moved to the back, and shorter payout ones are moved to the front for me. So far, I think I like it. I didn't delete any buildings, so if you are used to visiting something special, look around it's there somewhere.
-Comet

Is there any news on the weekend code? I need one more greenie so I can add more land during this expansion offer :(
Yup - they say because of NewYear, they scheduled the first 2 weekend codes in advance. NewYear404 was last weeks and Snow404 was to be this weeks. NewYear404 was published and we all used it. Snow404 was not published until Friday, but it got "leaked" early, and it worked. So we have had a code for this week, we just "found out about it" and activated it early.

There you go!!!!

Off to do my last round of visiting anf sleigh flying in the hope I will complete any buildings from this quest before closing it in around 6 hours!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

Can the following unique items be gifted by neighbours or do I need to fly to destinations to complete the Skating Rink - Freezer - 1 needed,
Snowmaker - 1 needed, Refrigerator - 1 needed and Artificial Ice - 2 needed? I'm hoping they can be gifted.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Dear Flyers

Can the following unique items be gifted by neighbours or do I need to fly to destinations to complete the Skating Rink - Freezer - 1 needed,
Snowmaker - 1 needed, Refrigerator - 1 needed and Artificial Ice - 2 needed? I'm hoping they can be gifted.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Afraid not - you have to fly sleighs to destinations, and need parcels for those destinations before you fly to them Parcels either drop from sleigh rides to Lapland, or from Christmas shops, which are few and far between. @Harcourt has plenty, I have one, @HS72 has plenty and so does @WAMike - but drop rates from all are really low. I am afraid you will probably be storing the skating rink for next years quest!

Dear Flyers

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Sorry, @Captain WH Rollins, they are not giftable !
You can collect them from flights to the North America, South America, and Africa respectively. Of course you can only fly there if you have a Xmas Gift to take.
These can be found in Lapland or visiting Christmas Gift Shops. I have 4 of these.

Not very helpful, sorry !
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Afraid not - you have to fly sleighs to destinations, and need parcels for those destinations before you fly to them Parcels either drop from sleigh rides to Lapland, or from Christmas shops, which are few and far between. @Harcourt has plenty, I have one, @HS72 has plenty and so does @WAMike - but drop rates from all are really low. I am afraid you will probably be storing the skating rink for next years quest!

Hello, and thanks for your reply. It comes as no real surprise to me. That's the way the cookie has always crumbled with this game.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sorry, @Captain WH Rollins, they are not giftable !
You can collect them from flights to the North America, South America, and Africa respectively. Of course you can only fly there if you have a Xmas Gift to take.
These can be found in Lapland or visiting Christmas Gift Shops. I have 4 of these.

Not very helpful, sorry !
Harcourt

It's too early for a Martini, I'm thinking.

It's too early for a Martini, I'm thinking.
Never too early! - although Martini??? - only with plenty of "ice" - and not the artificial kind from Africa in this game.

I have three sleighs out, enough stardust for three more sleigh rides, and then I am completing the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom