Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all your gifts, mine are send and those who didn't get one now will send tomorrow.
Sorry for no gifting yesterday but I wasn't at home.

Am not getting further with the event so don't think I can finish it.

Is there already a weekend code?

Have a nice weekend
Weekend code has been published as snow404 - but it doesn't work as it is the one we had last week. It is being investigated!

D

Deleted member 5399

@david smith
Maybe windows platforms seem to be in sync, but I'm finding the droids and the iOS players, although they show on my neighbor list, I am not receiving gifts from them at all, and it seems a couple have told me that they aren't getting what i send, if they get it at all.
Also I tried to look for @Froggies Paradise , I believe playing on iPad or iPhone, as he was doing a red launch party Sunday and Monday, and to my disappointment I was forced into flying solo instead.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Had a windows mobile player in my red launch, so we know spaceship launches work
I can confirm also that win phone and win pc can have launches together (have several this week). IOS and android are for now out of sync. Sync o all platforms should arrive with next update. But for now we should be satisfied with this. Win phone is a small community and now we have much more opportunity for faster launching, exchange gifts and with collaboration with pc players we can achieve our goals easily.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@david smith
Maybe windows platforms seem to be in sync, but I'm finding the droids and the iOS players, although they show on my neighbor list, I am not receiving gifts from them at all, and it seems a couple have told me that they aren't getting what i send, if they get it at all.
Also I tried to look for @Froggies Paradise , I believe playing on iPad or iPhone, as he was doing a red launch party Sunday and Monday, and to my disappointment I was forced into flying solo instead.
Gifting to android and IOS from win (pc or phone) is mot working (I have the same experience - some gifts arrived, some are wrong and some are not delivered - both direction). Not 100% sure that game versions are the same- I know that android and IOS had several updates - maybe there is the reason.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Kesh
Just sent invite from !KB metropolis lol. Yeah it's a metropolis in comparison to !KB2.
Anyhow I think you had suggested visiting only Windows players? I just tried visiting only Windows PC players, those I'm sure don't use handheld devices or other; and still I got production losses.

I can confirm also that win phone and win pc can have launches together (have several this week). IOS and android are for now out of sync. Sync o all platforms should arrive with next update. But for now we should be satisfied with this. Win phone is a small community and now we have much more opportunity for faster launching, exchange gifts and with collaboration with pc players we can achieve our goals easily.
is Sheekee you?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Happy Birthday Flo! (It's still your birthday in Canada!) Sorry I am late, but I've been busy with a very sick 1yr old who wouldn't let me get anything done today.

Reactions: Flo

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Mike (@WAMike) did you send me a gift? I got a gift from Mike. I thought you were level 51. I have two neighbors Mike one is level 34 the other is 24. Is one of these you? Could you add some useful characters to your game name to help me id you. Thanks.

@TbombToronto your tbomb2 game is on my wait list

@KenDuckySmith I hope you feel better soon. The duck in you can always just quack at your quack doctors. It's not easy when you need to go through all those tests. Hope you're back in good shape soon. Good Luck. and your !KB2 game is on my wait list. I know I had problems with your connections, your games got dropped from my lists. Let me know if you want to try to connect them again.

@Flo Happy Birthday (oops, I'm a day late to the party, good wishes anyway)

@rocky WHAT!! NO COMPUTER!! :confused::dead: How are you going to survive? How are we going to survive. We'll wait :sick::sleep:. Well, I'll wait, I'll bet some are going to get busy real quick to steal your top posting spot a little too easily :greyalien::sneaky: Hurry back neighbor (y)

I don't have you on my main account (just have you on Cyclone4); my main account is on Level 59 and always has item(s) requested (corresponding to my signature) following my name.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I will be hitting the complete button on the event on my main account in a few hours, will get one more round of gifts out first (and maybe complete one more building yet.) My event buildings will all stay in place. Still working on it on Cyclone4, one more freezer to go there. Thank you for your gifts to help me with the event.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Just received the last transmitter I needed! -- that was quick! Now to save the coins I need for the upgrade (about half way there) :)

THANKS to everyone for their gifts!

Spare wires and fuel20 now please (and controllers if you have them - need 2)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hello Neighbors,

Thank you again for the tons of gifts you all sent me. It will take me a day to catch up returning gifts. The elves are just nasty little creatures and nothing is dropping from the sleighs or from neighbors rinks, igloos, shops, etc.. Frustrated...

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Hello Neighbors,

Thank you again for the tons of gifts you all sent me. It will take me a day to catch up returning gifts. The elves are just nasty little creatures and nothing is dropping from the sleighs or from neighbors rinks, igloos, shops, etc.. Frustrated...

Hi Flo --- I understand you don't need anymore smoke detectors? What would you like from my list? :) Lantern, fuel supply, landing lamp, or powerful radio transmitter, or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom