Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I did send you Red Paint? I was worried I sent you something else. I bought one plot of land on my city side. I have enough greenies to buy 2 more plots. Just worried about this Christmas Event. Nothing is dropping. May need to use some greenies to finish it off. Have not used any on this event at all. Want to save them for land only.

@Ten33go is in on the Birthday Blue Launch. Just a bit more to launch! Yeah...
Happy Birthday @Flo

Reactions: Flo

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
So I did send you Red Paint? I was worried I sent you something else. I bought one plot of land on my city side. I have enough greenies to buy 2 more plots. Just worried about this Christmas Event. Nothing is dropping. May need to use some greenies to finish it off. Have not used any on this event at all. Want to save them for land only.

@Ten33go is in on the Birthday Blue Launch. Just a bit more to launch! Yeah...

Yes, I received the red paint.
I only use the greenies on land. I get them so rarely. I wish I knew ways to earn them faster. I need so much land and really need better power plants. I use a ton of land for power generation.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
I only use the greenies on land. I get them so rarely. I wish I knew ways to earn them faster. I need so much land and really need better power plants. I use a ton of land for power generation.
That is what my issue is too. Too little power. Spent some greenies on two Solar Power Stations but that is too much. Need to buy a plot of land on my airport side for another Coal Station, some of the Wind Generators I have in my warehouse, and room for my future Flight Catering Facility. Maybe another plot on my city side to fit more money making stuff. I have enough passengers for now I think. I will start getting those Houses of Disturbances soon though. So many decisions. Your thoughts?

Happy birthday to @Flo, Happy birthday to @Flo, Happy birthday dear @Flo, Happy birthday to @Flo
Your turn for cake!

birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Greenies can be obtained in 4 ways:
1. buy them (worst option)
2. Gifts from GI (rare and in small amounts - 3 per week)
3. Greenies making building - offer is only few times a year and you need decent amount of tokens, both gold and silver
4. GI compensation for making a mess of your airport with updates
Investing greenies in power source is by my opinion not an option before land expansion 75 (somewhere at that pint land is 20 greenies per plot on discount). Before that expansion you can get a plot of land for 10 greenies and you can put 4 coal stations - which can give you 240 power units, tesla generator cost 30 and give you 300).
Regarding decision city/airport side land - I prefer city as more building can be put there (including some from airport side). Basically you need airport side for launch pads, hangars, runway, terminal, tower and few smaller items, almost all other buildings can be put on city side.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Neighbors,

I have started a Blue Launch to celebrate my birthday today and to share with all my neighbors a chance to travel to orbit and back with me. 1236/2000 in so far with @Davejoyg the first participant to join in.

Hope to see you at the launch pad,
Flo

Happy Birthday, have a really good day flying. Waiting for my red flight to return in around 8 hours from now. Let us know what presents you get.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I've just sent out my 20 gift items for today, Friday 8th January. My luck seems to have turned round and I've managed to make great progress with the Santa's Bad Day event. I now have one task left, complete the Christmas Evels collection, before completing the entire event. I now have 2 days and 19 hours left in which to achieve this. Happy and safe flying to you all. Thanks for all the gifts received.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts out from !KB and !KB2. Pain bad. Even tips of feathers ache.
Be back tomorrow.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
20 Gifts are sent out, thank you all very much! Can anybody send me Machine Oils for Reserve Hangar 3?
hB3805BF4

Happy Birthday Flo! Best wishes to you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom