Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Dear friends,
Please send me more fuel 20, if you can.
And I hope I got some gifts right. The list is a bit "alive" and goes here and there when I try scrolling it.
There is a QL on my red launch, landing in about ten minutes, feel free to hop aboard next one.

The next regular quest is about Valentine's Day On the Wings of Love. Starts Feb 14 or close to it.
But maybe developers want Windows platform to catch up with others and stick another missed quest in between, who knows.
I prefer to take a rest and replenish fuel reserve. Santa and UFO depleted it to the bottom. :D
That why I sent requests to @cats are awesome and @Husam . Please, accept to trade Fuel20 daily.
I sent request and i got 100.

D

Deleted member 5399

Dear friends,
Please send me more fuel 20, if you can.
And I hope I got some gifts right. The list is a bit "alive" and goes here and there when I try scrolling it.
There is a QL on my red launch, landing in about ten minutes, feel free to hop aboard next one.
@Daenerys
sent friend request

D

Deleted member 5399

<<<<<DRIVING HIM JUST LOONEY TOONS.
Gifting window seems to want to reset around every 6-12 hours now. Lol I wish some of my apartment houses would do that a little quacker; errr quicker.
Anyhow gifts are out again from !KB and !KB2.
Stay tuned; Looney Tooned that is for when I return again.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all your generous gifts, had 45 gifts and could only send to 20 of you. I send out my 20 gifts and so have a list for tomorrow. First try to send to one account and if I can send to the other accounts also.

Please let me know if you want something specific.

And my planes brought me 1 map for area51 but since I don't have a fighter I hope to collect them for a future event.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Gifts out for the evening. Thanks to those that sent items my way.
Sorry to those that I dumped the fuel catalyst...ran out of time last night to play so only had enough time to send 20 of the same item. Hope you can use it. Tried to hit the key items in each list tonight.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Please no more event gifts, I'm not able to complete and will be just fading out of it tomorrow. I'm with the crew that's hoping for better luck or more time to fly next year.

I have a new gift record keeping system. It's easier for me to use. I hope I'm able to keep all of you, my wonderful neighbors happy and showered in gifts.

Today I sent first time gifts to:
Cath (@wydaho)
Hamilton 404 (@sophiaelizebeth )
If they didn't come through, let me know.

Happy Flying all,
Comet18

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Stuck for now with quite a few unfinished buildings - Control Tower L4, Terminal L4 and Town Hall L4 being the most urgent
Does anyone know what benefit accrues from the Travel Agency or Hotel as I wonder if it is worth spending time on these.
Gifts sent for Sunday - any help you can give with my list is most appreciated

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@gbswales - The Hotel is a pretty steady income at $57. / hr. It is also used in some side challenges, however, whether you visit your own, or your neighbors generally doesn't matter.

The Travel Agency provides $210. / 2 days and is also nice for income. It is also used in side challenges, but the same thing applies, whether it's yours or your neighbors generally doesn't matter.

Other then that, it's mainly up to you.

Hello Friends -

Our family has decided to spend even MORE time in this game - now with an extra game on our PC for one child and an iOS game on our new Christmas iPad.

Please send invitations to
"56783 (this is the iPad game managed by our 7 year old crew flight crew member)
w5hiof1 (this is the Windows game, managed by our soon-to-be 5 year old flight crew member)

We look forward to sharing more with you!

Sophia's flight crew
56783 did not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom