Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the advice
For me each plane takes a bit of getting, and unless you have 3 stars then I would keep, hence I have 9. I use the smaller ones where I have all the 3 stars for basic destinations to collect launch items, and fly to explorations - when Duke flies in I get 10 maps, fly to those then to space destinations until the next Duke visit. Also, when a quest comes along, if it has flight destinations, you can collect more and stars - so the last one had 3 destinations using 3 plane types. Sorry, rambling, but I would keep and expand your hangers etc.

Note to Self - patience and resolve, this game is not a race, I'm not in a hurry, I will play the game today while I plan for the future, I will set myself objectives, I will support and help my neighbours, I will achieve my goals, steady, steady game play.
That's the best way - what is your next goal, why do you play, and go for it. And most of all, enjoy it!

Not sure what I did differently but I had way more area 51 maps than needed also have an extra 4 fighters in my ware house.
Flew to area 51 with only 2 maps but used the same fighter for both maps though it was a week between them. @KenDuckySmith
still don't understand how they only worked for a coupe hours.... I must be missing something. o_O
@Jake accepted your invite and entered your code.
Done with all my gifting for the day, thanks for any sent my way. :cool:

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Note to Self - patience and resolve, this game is not a race, I'm not in a hurry, I will play the game today while I plan for the future, I will set myself objectives, I will support and help my neighbours, I will achieve my goals, steady, steady game play.

Is there a 12-step program for those of us that exchanged a couple hours of sleep for the opportunity to get another flight in or grab some coins from a building?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
That's the best way - what is your next goal, why do you play, and go for it. And most of all, enjoy it!

Less than 10 minutes ago I spent 500,000k coins on upgrading my Control Tower to L7 (I now have to wait 4 days before the building becomes solid). My next goal upgrade Terminal L7 (360,000k coins) then Town Hall L6 (180,000k coins). I'm upgrading now so I do not become hampered later on in my game with max limits. Next Friday, new plot of land. More flights and stars. Complete some of the sidebar flight destinations.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@david smith - Realistically, it's entirely up to you. It would depend on your answer to these questions:

1). Are you needing the Giant to complete a challenge or obtain something that you need for a building, etc.?

2). Have you completed all of the possible destinations in the Jet or Jumbo flights (Including adventure, space, etc.), or are you even interested in doing so?

3). Are you more interested in charging on to gain levels, or are you trying to explore the other parts of the game that are there, but you may not have played around with yet.

At one time on Ten33go, I was getting the new and improved plane, hanger, runway, etc. that I could to advance to the then limit of 55. Once I got to 55, I decided to start exploring space launches - Yeah, I know, really late - and adventure maps, space maps, collections for buildings, bonuses, etc. When I started Ten33go2, I pretty much decided to play steady and methodically, not caring whether I had the bigger plane, or what level I was at.

In fact, I don't have anything bigger than Delta on either game yet. But that's me. Everyone has a different way of approaching things. None of them is either right, nor wrong, better or worse, than the others. It's just dependant on you.

Probably doesn't help, but there you go. :p

Extremely well written, it does help.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I was able to complete the event on both accounts, although I didn't end up getting a crop circle in the process (just completing the event seemed to take up enough resources for me as it was.)

Neighbor requests sent from both accounts to @Jake and @Cluck (Cluck2).

D

Deleted member 5399

Not sure what I did differently but I had way more area 51 maps than needed also have an extra 4 fighters in my ware house.
Flew to area 51 with only 2 maps but used the same fighter for both maps though it was a week between them. @KenDuckySmith
still don't understand how they only worked for a coupe hours.... I must be missing something. o_O
@Jake accepted your invite and entered your code.
Done with all my gifting for the day, thanks for any sent my way. :cool:
@Wired Parrott
I think the maps were only good for about 3 hours. I know the flights were rather short from take-off until they returned; much similar to training flights when we first started the game.

Less than 10 minutes ago I spent 500,000k coins on upgrading my Control Tower to L7 (I now have to wait 4 days before the building becomes solid). My next goal upgrade Terminal L7 (360,000k coins) then Town Hall L6 (180,000k coins). I'm upgrading now so I do not become hampered later on in my game with max limits. Next Friday, new plot of land. More flights and stars. Complete some of the sidebar flight destinations.

That sounds like a plan !!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

I've just sent out all my 20 gifts for today, Monday 25th January, many thanks for all the gifts received yesterday and today. Safe flying.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
@gbswales - The Hotel is a pretty steady income at $57. / hr. It is also used in some side challenges, however, whether you visit your own, or your neighbors generally doesn't matter.

The Travel Agency provides $210. / 2 days and is also nice for income. It is also used in side challenges, but the same thing applies, whether it's yours or your neighbors generally doesn't matter.

Other then that, it's mainly up to you.

Thanks for the heads up

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Thanks for today's gifts guys - those of you sending gifts get on my priority gift list for the next few days - otherwise with my current number of neighbours you should get something from me about every three days. It's quite hard keeping track even using a speadsheet, so nothing guaranteed! however it seems fairer to me to try and reward the people who send gifts more often. I understand that many of you have long term neighbours who you mainly gift and I NEVER take anyone off my list simply because I dont get anything from them

D

Deleted member 5399

1)Postal Challenge/Event for 13 days 23 hours +- several minutes
Please I do not need anything for the event as for !KB. I played this one out last year.
As for !KB2 I will accept whatever it is you have to send for the event.
Again ONLY !KB2 is participating but !KB will gift Handheld Scanners if requested.

2)On a second note for today all gifts have been sent from both games.

3)I seemed to have had a major flaw in production when gifting from !KB this morning. After returning from visits, I had to roll back to a restore point and move my fuel stations as my airplane fuel station reverted to just before I could open lol level 3, which required 16 greenies I think and several items to open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom