Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 14th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean - I save a copy each time I close per @KenDuckySmith instructions, and it works, although my game crashed about 20 minutes ago and I had to use the saved file which means all I have lost is any gifts sent in the last 90 mins! The new code they send you will only work once now.

Keep smiling!

GAME CRASH TACTICS
DAILY INSTRUCTIONS

1) Open file explorer, click on the view tab and just to the right of the header ensure the box, Hidden files or items is checked.
2) You can manually save the game each day if you feel comfortable with that, by going to: This PC. Click on C/users/username/AppData/Local/Packages/xxxxxxAirportCityxxxxx/LocalState
3) In this folder there is a SaveGame.bin file. Copy and paste it, preferably on another drive, SDCard, Thumb drive, but not on the same drive you are using for OS. Note that again unless the hidden items box is not checked under the view tab, a user cannot see the AppData folder.
4) If you save a shortcut on your desktop, it is eveen easier.

RECOVErY INSTRUCTIONS
1) If your game should happen to crash and revert back to level 1, all you need to do is get the game to level 5 first, close the game and the LocalState folder is created along with the first SaveGame.bin file.
2) Go to where you saved your own bin file earlier, copy it and paste it into the LocalState folder, replacing the one already there.
3) Open the game once again and you should be right where you left off.
send transmiter to gamrader

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w7568ko
Username
FredB
Hi all,

I had a air conditioner in my signature and as far as I remember, I had it to gift. But when I wanted to give it today, I notice i was gone. But I did see twice the copy machine in my gifting list. Is this another bug, has anyone lese experience something like this?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Current Member Spotlight

One of the new features for Rocket J. Squirrel Productions is the member spotlight. During the week, new and current members will be spotlighted to provide a chance to send them neighbor requests, fulfill their / your gift needs and to just familiarize people with each other, who we may, or may not see very often on the forum, but are active players.

Today's member spotlight features @HS72. She has been a member of the forum since 3/15/2015, and has been an infrequent player over the past couple of months due to a family member having medical issues. She does play her games and gift, but does not post often on the forum (Though she does always seems to show up if you think about her and tag her). She has 4 games (HS, HS2, HS3 and HS 4) and is currently at level 55, with 113 stars and 7 hearts on HS, Level 41, with 73 stars and 7 hearts on HS2, level 30, with 32 stars and 6 hearts on HS3 and level 21, with 22 stars and 5 hearts on HS4. She appears to need all types of flight / repair items, as well as Duty free items as priorities on all games.

If you already haven't become neighbors with @HS72, send her a friend request (Friend code: wj0ang4 = HS / wfewwyk = HS2 / who9zhj = HS3 / and wu48c71 = HS4) to be her neighbor, and remember to tag or private message her to let her know you did.

Also, remember to both input your friend codes to make sure the connection is good.

Nice to have you on the forum @HS72!!

Thanks @Ten33go. Anytime anyone needs anything, please tag or PM me. I'm happy to help. :)

@Ten33go the tag before this shows the below error message when I click on it in my email. If there was a gift or something you needed, please PM me. I guess it's on a board/section I don't have access to.
Airport City Game - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I've been trying to play the games as often as I can to send gifts, but sometimes am short on time and have to pick something (Fuel 20, repair/flight) to send everyone. I prefer sending gifts people need. I've been trying to find a better way to keep lists of everyone's needs and was wondering how others keep track of it? Especially those with multiple games.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks @Ten33go. Anytime anyone needs anything, please tag or PM me. I'm happy to help. :)

@Ten33go the tag before this shows the below error message when I click on it in my email. If there was a gift or something you needed, please PM me. I guess it's on a board/section I don't have access to.

I've been trying to play the games as often as I can to send gifts, but sometimes am short on time and have to pick something (Fuel 20, repair/flight) to send everyone. I prefer sending gifts people need. I've been trying to find a better way to keep lists of everyone's needs and was wondering how others keep track of it? Especially those with multiple games.

Hello, I use a simple spreadsheet listing all of my neighbours and their gift needs. I also use one colour for every day of the week, this way I know who I've gifted and when (I then reuse the same colours for the following week). It's simple but it works. You may find this so. It takes about half an hour to gift my 20 gift items to my neighbours. Whatever system you finally choose to use keep it as simple as possible.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance

For me, I do keep a record of gifts received and sent on a sheet. I have 20 regular daily neighbours and I have a sheet for each of them. It takes 5 minutes of my time each day to send my 20 gifts.

This message below could help you, it was posted by SactoDave last week:

Tip of the Week
Please PM tips you have so I may include them in future postings.

Look for Neighbors with the Same Level When Upgrading/Building

This tip is courtesy of our Frenglish Rocky:

When a player is at a certain level and he is upgrading his buildings, he should try to deal with neighbors at the same level for gifting. This makes it easier to get the right items to finish construction.

When you do finally finish upgrading a building, the items concerning that building will no longer be in your gift list.

I think that if you want to build your city faster, you have to deal with neighbors of the same level or close to your level.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
This was posted 2 days ago on AirportCity Facebook site and I think it's important to post it here to spread this message:

'' As part of our continued effort to ensure fun and fair experience for everyone, we took some harsh measures yesterday against those who try to break the game rules for their own advantage.

However, as any anti-cheat system is never flawless, please keep reporting any suspicious activity through the support team, and we will investigate each case. If you believe your own profile has been banned for no good reason, please contact support team as well.''

If we want to get rid of cheaters, we have to say it and send a request to GI. If we don't talk, the cheaters will stay around.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
This was posted 2 days ago on AirportCity Facebook site and I think it's important to post it here to spread this message:

'' As part of our continued effort to ensure fun and fair experience for everyone, we took some harsh measures yesterday against those who try to break the game rules for their own advantage.

However, as any anti-cheat system is never flawless, please keep reporting any suspicious activity through the support team, and we will investigate each case. If you believe your own profile has been banned for no good reason, please contact support team as well.''

If we want to get rid of cheaters, we have to say it and send a request to GI. If we don't talk, the cheaters will stay around.
Read a very interesting thread here
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/another-supernatural-player.10284/#post-146960

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Today's Riddle

Provided by none other than our producer @rocky ....

What's black, white and red, and black white and red, and black, white and red?

The answer is "A nun falling down the stairs with a red velvet cake in her hands"

thanks Mireille / @rocky for that one. I think it can be categorized as both a joke and a riddle!!

No one even tried to guess that one...

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi all,

I had a air conditioner in my signature and as far as I remember, I had it to gift. But when I wanted to give it today, I notice i was gone. But I did see twice the copy machine in my gifting list. Is this another bug, has anyone lese experience something like this?

As you progress through the game, and upgrade buildings, your gift list will change. Some gifts may no longer be directly available (Meaning they're not on your list, but if someone was to send you that item, and you hit, "Send in return", they would probably get that item from you), and you end up with new ones.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
New member spotlight

One of the new features for Rocket J. Squirrel Productions is the member spotlight. During the week, new and current members will be spotlighted to provide a chance to send them neighbor requests, fulfill their / your gift needs and to just familiarize people with each other, who we may, or may not see very often on the forum, but are active players.

Today's member spotlight features @Lorna. She has been a member of the forum since 10/8/2015, and does post occasionally on the forum. She is currently at level 32, with 55 stars. She appears to need 4 Laser levels, a Smoke detector and flight items such as Spare wire, Landing lamps and Additional radar as priorities.

If you already haven't become neighbors with @Lorna, send her a friend request (Friend code: wr3dowk) to be her neighbor, and remember to tag or private message her to let her know you did.

Also, remember to both input your friend codes to make sure the connection is good.

Nice to have you on the forum @Lorna!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

All of my 20 gift items are sent this early Friday evening to my neighbours. Thanks for all the gifts received thus far. Tomorrow I will gift those who I was unable to gift today. Happy and safe flying to you all.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Free2Play AKA Ivan posted that us Windows players should be getting our long-awaited update sometime before Christmas so we get to sing HO HO Ho and Holly Jolly and all that stuff like bashing elves; er Leprechauns, er rabbits; ghosts, ( lol they all do the same jig like dancing).
So some land expansion, Level cap is raised, (hopefully all the lol hidden experience I've acquired since August counts for something), Some new added buildings, destinations for the Falcon, The shhhh, (ever dreaded) alliance; (okay I'll try it) and an oil refinery, (not sure if Windows players get this one).
We shall see. I know one thing though Free2Play since the November roll out of Windows 10-1511 I've had to roll back my intel HDgraphics driver to a 2013 version, but only to play AC. All other games function normally. Might be due to the bugs.
Really not sure what deal Windows players will get.

D

Deleted member 5399

BTW @!angel won't be flying or gifting for til the 1st week of the new year.
Although I can fix some issues with computers, a frayed AC adapter cord, that shoots sparks, I cannot repair. With the holiday gifts, (not virtual) that were bought, or still to buy, and bellies to feed, that needs tend to come first in my house, the AC adapter is put on hold to replace until years end.
So expect no gift returns from @!angel until then.

Free2Play AKA Ivan posted that us Windows players should be getting our long-awaited update sometime before Christmas so we get to sing HO HO Ho and Holly Jolly and all that stuff like bashing elves; er Leprechauns, er rabbits; ghosts, ( lol they all do the same jig like dancing).
So some land expansion, Level cap is raised, (hopefully all the lol hidden experience I've acquired since August counts for something), Some new added buildings, destinations for the Falcon, The shhhh, (ever dreaded) alliance; (okay I'll try it) and an oil refinery, (not sure if Windows players get this one).
We shall see. I know one thing though Free2Play since the November roll out of Windows 10-1511 I've had to roll back my intel HDgraphics driver to a 2013 version, but only to play AC. All other games function normally. Might be due to the bugs.
Really not sure what deal Windows players will get.
i've had the same problem, 1 week earlyer I had to roll back my AMD driver, also lost my dvd rw in my file explorer on the left side

D

Deleted member 5399

i've had the same problem, 1 week earlyer I had to roll back my AMD driver, also lost my dvd rw in my file explorer on the left side
@david smith
yeah weird that when Windows 10 first rolled out I had no problems with updated driver.
I use something called troubleshooting Pack Cabinet. wushowhide.diagcab is the file I got through windows forums to download and deter those device updates for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom