Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 3rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wem4q5n
Username
chris
@chris68
Hi! You are still on awaiting list of MikeO3. Please accept the invitation or if I am in you neighbor list just add my code w0p3ll4 (don't delete me just add the code!!!)

hallo - hmm, you are listed as neighbour for both accounts ... not sure, but probably your account has an issue then. : )
happy gift-sharing!

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Hello to you all.
Unfortunatly still can't play. Got a new code from support but when I try to use it, I got the following message.
Send an email to support and hope to get back flying real soon, so please don't delete me from your list.
I really miss playing.

upload_2015-8-4_1-0-38.png

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I'm Back! GI sent me my code finally and I am back playing again. Sending out gifts now.
Hi Dear Lisa, thanks for the gift I was happy to receive a gift from you. I took the gift before reading the post of this forum. Welcome back and let me know what do you need for gift, I will send it tomorrow morning.
Again, very glad that you are back.
Cheers

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
To whom it may concern,

If your game name is Tony, can you let me know what your username is on the forum? That way I can look and see what you need. If you're new, welcome to the forum! If you put all of your information in your signature, people will be able to see what you need and can send it to you, instead of blindly guessing. :)

I received 200 coins for accepting your invitation, and have received your gift - Which will be returned when my gifting resets later this evening, so we are connected.

Now, for those of you who know me - As much as you can on here anyway, I'm not talking to myself. :D I am hoping to find out who the game name Tony belongs to, as I accepted an invite, and couldn't find anything on that name. I'm not crazy...Well...Ok, I do play this game, so maybe a little....:p

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Great that you're back.
I'm still not so Lucky, got also a code from GI but after entering it, couldn't go to my previous game. Have to wait for their reaction now.
It is a very slow process for sure. I was lucky that my code worked. I hope you get your problem resolved soon

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp80517
Username
totm_item req
Dear all

Thank you for your gifts. I will send mine soon.

It is too bad that we can not have promotional install in windows game. My land expansion is going dead slow. I am still at my half population utilization.

keep flying

regards
totm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom