Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 3rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp80517
Username
totm_item req
Dear all

Thank you for the gifts. Finally i have completed my Lunch pad thanks @HS72, @wkndcmpr (sorry to say but your name looks more like a password, is it not possible to take some different name such as skym or sky_marshall)

One strange thing i have noticed that now we need flight catering facility to fly to Dubai. How in the first place GI is expecting us to build one as all the required parts come from dubai

1- weather display is required urgently to complete my control tower upgrade. I think GI is started playing dirty by reducing the frequency of 1 particular gift set thereby forcing the players to spend real money.

regards

totm

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Gifts have now been sent out for today. Thank you for those gifts that have been received! And a special thanks to those who sent Cash Counters and Calculators the past couple of days, I now have everything to complete my level 6 Town hall - When I manage to get the $180,000 - when constructed!

This will allow some expansion next weekend that will also include getting my feet wet in the space launch aspect of things. Have a good one all!

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Dear all

Thank you for the gifts. Finally i have completed my Lunch pad thanks @HS72, @wkndcmpr (sorry to say but your name looks more like a password, is it not possible to take some different name such as skym or sky_marshall)

One strange thing i have noticed that now we need flight catering facility to fly to Dubai. How in the first place GI is expecting us to build one as all the required parts come from dubai

1- weather display is required urgently to complete my control tower upgrade. I think GI is started playing dirty by reducing the frequency of 1 particular gift set thereby forcing the players to spend real money.

regards

totm
we are connected now

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
greetings, and thank you all who have sent me some gifts. I have purposely limited the number of people whom I have befriended so that I can send gift daily to approx. 3/4 of them.

D

Deleted member 5399

Toshiba is sending me recovery media for tablet so hoping by weeks end to have AC working there as well.
I so much want to lol cry. All my efforts made from level 50-55 are gone. My Chrysler building is gone. My stuff for the football challenge is gone. And I'm missing my Falcon Jet already. I am about to gift after dinner and will send arcade machine, but can only gift once per day for now.
I have to look and see who may not be on my list first.
waiting for an update so the game will work with windows 10
@david smith, good luck with the update for Windows 10

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@david smith - Good luck, hope you get it straightened out soon.

@KenDuckySmith - Very sorry to hear the news. Hopefully the recovery disk will help you out, but still, that is a lot of time, effort and work that is lost and apparently can't be recovered. Really hope you can back into the normal swing of things soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom