Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 31st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I currently have enough cash counters (4) so far to finish my town hall, in fact I have everything I need to finish my town hall, except the $$$$$ same as Terminal 5, just lack of $$$$ is stopping me. The cash counters that I'm after now is for my Duty Free upgrade.

I know, that's why I sent you 1. LOL.

Just picking on ya. *S*

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
I know, that's why I sent you 1. LOL.

Just picking on ya. *S*
That's OK, whilst you were picking on me I got another POS terminal and a cash counter and you'll be pleases to know that I've modified my signature accordingly. Sometimes I give up updating it as it would just look like this srdtfyguhiujoikol;dfghjkl as my youngest likes to touch what he is not supposed to. Actually all 4 of them are that way, just the older ones have moved on from laptop keyboards and progressed to my cash!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
okay Gifting is open.....neighbors please check giftbox soon....:) Happy AC...;)

That's OK, whilst you were picking on me I got another POS terminal and a cash counter and you'll be pleases to know that I've modified my signature accordingly. Sometimes I give up updating it as it would just look like this srdtfyguhiujoikol;dfghjkl as my youngest likes to touch what he is not supposed to. Actually all 4 of them are that way, just the older ones have moved on from laptop keyboards and progressed to my cash!
@Saralaraloola - you haven't received the Horned Antenna from me? I have been sending that to you. I am sending to you now. Please let me know if you have received it. Thank you.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
okay Gifting is open.....neighbors please check giftbox soon....:) Happy AC...;)

@Saralaraloola - you haven't received the Horned Antenna from me? I have been sending that to you. I am sending to you now. Please let me know if you have received it. Thank you.
Yes I did receive one yesterday thank you and thought, what's that, then realised it was on the list for future builds. I completely forgot to update that bit of my signature as you're the only one that's gifted on that I think. Some days I have no idea as I do this whilst juggling a billion things. Sometimes I just walk past my laptop, collect money, land a couple of games then change a diaper. Thanks anyway, off now to load up the car and 3 kids. Not going anywhere, just want them out from under my feet! Lol Only joking, we go to our cottage on the weekends.

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts are sent.
@Saralaraloola I would take a guess you still need computers so one went out yesterday and another today.
@SactoDave
My apologies in gifting to Tatsuo. I was gifting from the tablet, and hand cramped up bad so it was a random item, and the window went back to friend list, therefore no idea even what you received.
New Hard Drive installed and partitioned. As it is one TB, I split free space in half. Right now 8.1 installed on it. Plan on either cloning 10 over to the other half or may have to download on the drive first then install in the free half. may create support game !KB2 again. Drive currently operating on used only for file back ups and recovery, so no lol overclocking, however 3 years old like the one that crashed. Got to baby it, so may take it back to what it was originally for. If I do continue to use it, then will invest in network external drive to back up to.

D

Deleted member 5399

@rocky
Sorry neighbor. I mentioned to you in our conversation, wanted to take part in tomorrow's venture, but never got an answer back. Saw very long time neighbor asking for help, and joined the mission and launched so not back until sometime tomorrow, past your record launch.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
LAST NEW :

1 -Hi to all the Windows PC players,

I would like to know which players that are ready to attempt a record on September 5th 2015 at 10h30 a.m. (Eastern Time, Canada, Québec) by having the maximum players in the same Red launch. I would like to have in the launch between 50 and 100 players in the launch. If you are ready, leave me your name by PM and enter my friend code in your list (I will do the same). If you don't send me a personal message that you entered my code, I will not know.

2- Surely we will do RED launch on September 5th 2015 at 10h30 a.m. (Eastern Time, Canada, Québec). And I will put my QL Inside surely to motivate each player to join us .

3- I ask to each of you to put only 12 points inside the launch to give a chance to have most players as possible to participate.

4- We will try to leave the launch open during 2 hours minimum .

5- When I will decided to close the launch I will announce in that thread to give a chance to each player to add your small points and to give a chance to get the first place in the launch ( don't put more than 12 points when you enter ,wait my signal to put more)

PS: Good flight to all and I think it will be another example of Fraternity if we establish a record ( I like when all the religion, sexe, race, skin colour, rich and poor, politic minding are together for a same goal ! I think we will prove with that, it will be possible to work together in the respect of our difference !! )

I wish i can join.

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
@spearman78 - Invite sent, received 100 coins. Can you please let me know when I am no longer on your awaiting reply list? And welcome to the forum!

@myrddyn - Sent 1 to you as well, and also received 100 coins.

Gifts sent late last night. Thank you for those that have been received!!
I never got an invite from you. I sent you one from my end.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
All gifts are sent.
@Saralaraloola I would take a guess you still need computers so one went out yesterday and another today.
@SactoDave
My apologies in gifting to Tatsuo. I was gifting from the tablet, and hand cramped up bad so it was a random item, and the window went back to friend list, therefore no idea even what you received.
New Hard Drive installed and partitioned. As it is one TB, I split free space in half. Right now 8.1 installed on it. Plan on either cloning 10 over to the other half or may have to download on the drive first then install in the free half. may create support game !KB2 again. Drive currently operating on used only for file back ups and recovery, so no lol overclocking, however 3 years old like the one that crashed. Got to baby it, so may take it back to what it was originally for. If I do continue to use it, then will invest in network external drive to back up to.

I've just updated my wants and needs and can't remember, but feel free to familiarise yourself with my signature...maybe I should do the same. lol

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
@rocky - I hope all can help you with your launch. I would like to see someone from here other than the usual on #1 spot. Good luck.
My gifts I am still working on, if you have not received anything from me today. Not to fret I will get you on my next round and thank you for your gifts for those whom have sent. Always appreciated.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@rocky - I hope all can help you with your launch. I would like to see someone from here other than the usual on #1 spot. Good luck.
My gifts I am still working on, if you have not received anything from me today. Not to fret I will get you on my next round and thank you for your gifts for those whom have sent. Always appreciated.
thank you Mr.K and it will be a pleasure to have you in the launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom