Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 17th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Has any one herd from HS72 lately??

That last time I recall seeing @HS72 was during a launch a few weeks ago. Her Father was having problems a few weeks ago, and her signature says that due to personal problems, she doesn't play everyday anymore.

I still go to her city and collect things, was gifting for a while, but haven't received one back or noticed any other posts from her in quite a while.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
That last time I recall seeing @HS72 was during a launch a few weeks ago. Her Father was having problems a few weeks ago, and her signature says that due to personal problems, she doesn't play everyday anymore.

I still go to her city and collect things, was gifting for a while, but haven't received one back or noticed any other posts from her in quite a while.
ya, same here

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I have received all of the items for Baggage Hall level 4, thank you all for the needed gifts received!

Blue launch pad has been built, but still need a 4 Communications antennas for MCC2 upgrade. My signature has been updated.

Happy weekend flying!

@PeterNL and @ItsRalphy - Let me know how the upgrade goes, I want to upgrade mine, but don't want to mess it up either. LOL. Thanks in advance!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS

I'm sorry I haven't been playing the game lately to return gifts. My main game wasn't working, then as soon as I got that one working again, the the second one stopped working. I haven't tried the 3rd or 4th one because every time I try to play the other 2 it freezes up, especially when I try to visit neighbors, then says I'm time traveling or a storm comes up and knocks the power out, changing the time on the computer and causing the time travel. In the meantime my dad was going to the ER for something else and they found tumors that he had to have surgery to remove and test for cancer. There wasn't cancer in that, but there was in his blood work, so I don't know if the blood work was a false positive or there is cancer somewhere else.

I'll try the games again tonight. I know the second one isn't working as far as being able to collect coins, but I'll see if I can still send gifts from it. If anyone needs anything different than what is next to your in-game name, please PM me and I'll send it if the games will work.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@HS72 - Hey, nice to see you. No reason to apologize, technical issues with the game or computer, plus family problems are part of life. We all understand. Just nice to hear from people you're used to seeing on here to make sure they're doing okay... I hope everything starts falling into place for your very soon and life becomes easier again, personally, weather, game and PC wise. *S*

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Oh rats, I can only send a handful requests. @Ten33go, @ItsRalphy , @wkndcmpr, and @david smith
I sent you all a request/invite. David i sent it to gamerader2.

Please note. If you have Mr. K level 17 and Mr. K. level 30. I would suggest to keep them both...but the level 30 is the main account so that is the one I will be using. so glad to have it back.

Oh rats, I can only send a handful requests. @Ten33go, @ItsRalphy , @wkndcmpr, and @david smith
I sent you all a request/invite. David i sent it to gamerader2.

Please note. If you have Mr. K level 17 and Mr. K. level 30. I would suggest to keep them both...but the level 30 is the main account so that is the one I will be using. so glad to have it back.
send red first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom