Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 17th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Hi all, hope you're all having a great weekend, I've been busy all day in a boat so just jumped on. Thanks for the gifts, I've sent back to most that I could. My wants and needs list has been updated. I do have a question but i'll wait another day when I'm not as tired or feeling like i'm still on a boat.

Thanks!

D

Deleted member 5399

My apologies, but just got back online after a very long day and hadn't gifted.
Will be back in AM UTC-6 and catch up.

Oh rats, I can only send a handful requests. @Ten33go, @ItsRalphy , @wkndcmpr, and @david smith
I sent you all a request/invite. David i sent it to gamerader2.

Please note. If you have Mr. K level 17 and Mr. K. level 30. I would suggest to keep them both...but the level 30 is the main account so that is the one I will be using. so glad to have it back.
Hi your request hasn't come through, but I have put in the code for your main game and got 100, so hopefully you have an invite you can accept? - hope so as I can send solar cells and assembly robots!

Thinking ahead - now there is a novelty for me - nearly got enough for my level 6 runway and want to start flying Falcons, but taking the advice of this forum, want to collect the items for repair station lvl6 first. So updated my siggie and if anyone can send calibration modules or riveters, they would be fab. Anybody else doing the same, I can send calibration modules too.

Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom