Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
So unfortunately I had another game reset tonight. This time however as I went through the paces to get to level 3 and enter the reset code the game suddenly jumped me to level 4. At that point it greyed out all icons on the bottom and will not let me do anything.
It is kind of like having a game frozen except it isn't frozen just has no options open that I can click. The houses that have passengers ready to click won't let me click them but no message comes up when I try it just does nothing. Wrote GI we will see what their great assessment is this time. Surely they will say I did something nefarious again. :sour:

Steve26

150+ Star Club
So unfortunately I had another game reset tonight. This time however as I went through the paces to get to level 3 and enter the reset code the game suddenly jumped me to level 4. At that point it greyed out all icons on the bottom and will not let me do anything.
It is kind of like having a game frozen except it isn't frozen just has no options open that I can click. The houses that have passengers ready to click won't let me click them but no message comes up when I try it just does nothing. Wrote GI we will see what their great assessment is this time. Surely they will say I did something nefarious again. :sour:

Unfortunately, I too have also experienced a game reset:mad::(. GI "support" have been notified. Will see what they come back with. I have screenshots & purchase receipts which should enable them to reset the game to an appropriate point in time :unsure:.

Steve

Hope for the best!

Good morning from Germany.
Thank you for your gifts that I have received over night.
A butterfly is still missing, but I caught too.:D

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
@m-bari ...thanks for the apology...I apologize for the childish name calling too...I had just gotten up for work and because I used most of my points to get that high before going to bed, I quite simply over-reacted!! No hard feelings and I hope we can remain gifting neighbours!!

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
My gifts are sent out. Thanks for all that I received!!

Update, the net and butterflies are dropping much better the last two nights.
WHN2 just needs 2 butterflies to finish.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Well AC has done it to me now. They blocked my game and have accused me of cheating by Time Travelling. Claim I changed my clock. As I said to them Why would I do this now after playing for 4 months. Nothing bothers me more then being called a cheater. I was playing the game got called away, left it running and computer went to sleep. Started all up about 45 minutes later then got the cheat message.
They claim that seeing as it was my "First Time Cheating" they would give me another chance. My response back to them was that if they accuse me again I will never play the game again. THEY NEED TO GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Well AC has done it to me now. They blocked my game and have accused me of cheating by Time Travelling. Claim I changed my clock. As I said to them Why would I do this now after playing for 4 months. Nothing bothers me more then being called a cheater. I was playing the game got called away, left it running and computer went to sleep. Started all up about 45 minutes later then got the cheat message.
They claim that seeing as it was my "First Time Cheating" they would give me another chance. My response back to them was that if they accuse me again I will never play the game again. THEY NEED TO GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER.

I have gotten a few of these unwarranted messages during mission fueling. I have ignored them and fortunately nothing has happened to my game.

It is a really, really stupid way to try and catch cheaters. To catch a few cheaters they insult their ENTIRE fan base. There are far better ways to handle it -- first being to get rid of that insulting message.... I refuse to communicate with them any more. I tried once and was completely insulted. So if my game goes....then I go for sure. There are so many other games out there.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@gwb

its Just a Common Problem Of All Flyers.
You Can write It Here- support@road404.com
i cannot Unblock your Game,But i can Know Your Feelings Now.
i Wrote Some Bad Words To Devolpers in last Months And What The Reward They Blocked Me.(n)
Anyway They are devolpers.They Have Power.
Just Fingers are Crossed,Hope Your Game Will Unblocked.(y)

I want This As soon as Possible In servers.
I will Be Happy When This News Come For AC on Windows.
Screenshot (187).jpg

BTW-Hows Your Health Now ?
Is Your Treatment Over Now ?

Best Regards,
Anubhav.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
@gwb

its Just a Common Problem Of All Flyers.
You Can write It Here- support@road404.com
i cannot Unblock your Game,But i can Know Your Feelings Now.
i Wrote Some Bad Words To Devolpers in last Months And What The Reward They Blocked Me.(n)
Anyway They are devolpers.They Have Power.
Just Fingers are Crossed,Hope Your Game Will Unblocked.(y)

I want This As soon as Possible In servers.
I will Be Happy When This News Come For AC on Windows.
View attachment 1723

BTW-Hows Your Health Now ?
Is Your Treatment Over Now ?

Best Regards,
Anubhav.
They did unblock. It happened before I contacted them but they still say I cheated. But not sure how long I will play if it continues. Treatments are coming. 4 months done 2 more to go.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
They did unblock. It happened before I contacted them but they still say I cheated. But not sure how long I will play if it continues. Treatments are coming. 4 months done 2 more to go.

Write It to GI in Polite Manner say i not cheat.
Hope Does It work and you continue to devolp Your Airport.
After 2 Months are you Planning For Party.:D
In the end Get Well Soon And GOOD LUCK.

Best Regards,
Anubhav.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
hey there - just sent you a slide-scale. maybe you can send it back to me - I would need it as well ;-)) thanks a lot!!
@chris68 I got your gift in the morning but was unable to return as I had to wait for gift sending to reset. Now I can't see it in my list. Please resend, I will return immediately. I wont send any gift to you so that I don't need to wait for reset.

Unfortunately, I too have also experienced a game reset:mad::(. GI "support" have been notified. Will see what they come back with. I have screenshots & purchase receipts which should enable them to reset the game to an appropriate point in time :unsure:.

Steve
Within a couple days they will give you a reset code. You will have to play the game until you reach level 3 which will enable you to enter the code. It takes under 10 minutes to get to level 3 but gets pretty annoying. Keep the code they send though as it will work to recover from any more resets you might get, thus letting you skip contacting support again.

@gwb I know how you feel when I had my recent issue my clock moved ahead 2 hours for some reason. Of course it was more than 12 hours since I had been on and no flights were active at that point. I had quite a few back and forth with them and was very respectful. Gave multiple reasons to show why I did not cheat and very detailed info on what had happened. But no I am a cheater according to them which like you does not sit well with me. In the end I told them I would likely use up my purchased greenies and then purchase no more and likely then get bored and move on to a company/game that wants my money and listens to the issue and problem rather than group every instance as "you are a cheater"

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
Thanks for all the gifts!
I have sent out gifts today to: @rocky @yenta613 @veltro @Steve26 @Wired Parrott @kaciepup @strats @SactoDave @ItsRalphy @bjs @Hburr and other's I gotta look up forum names for : Veltro, Yar, Tatasuo, KB, HS, HS2, Urami

In the current event I have all 3 of my running wild collections, but still don't even have one completed set of the flowers or butterflies.
I am getting zero back when I click on any of my butterflies or flowers on my airport.
:(
Sometimes I think these events just cause depression instead of fun! I have never been able to complete one event yet and I do try hard!
any suggestions for me? (like "just ignore the events" LOL)

Also note: I sent out neighbor requests to @chris68 and @Ronnie K
:troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom