Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wem4q5n
Username
chris
@chris68 I got your gift in the morning but was unable to return as I had to wait for gift sending to reset. Now I can't see it in my list. Please resend, I will return immediately. I wont send any gift to you so that I don't need to wait for reset.

sorry, but I don't remember what I sent you ... I try something else again. no worries ... I try to send my best ... but am not as orghanised as many here ... :-//
peace : )

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
sorry, but I don't remember what I sent you ... I try something else again. no worries ... I try to send my best ... but am not as orghanised as many here ... :-//
peace : )
You will get organized, to survive this game
:)
I have a clip board with sheets of paper grouped with binder clips!
for my gifting I have two main pages..
Page one: neighbor's WANTS
on it: name of item... then names of all users who want that item.
makes it easier when it comes to gifting to have this handy!
Here is example of my list I send out
Flight Catering: @cward @bjs @ItsRalphy @Rainer @PeterNL @m-bari @Nicks
Spare Wire: @Dan Jansen @SactoDave @Cosmic Blue @Eric K @HS72 @strats
Chocolate Candy: @gwb @WAMike @petey71 @wkndcmpr
Eau de Toilette: @kaciepup @Steve26
Fuel Catalyst: @KenDuckySmith @yenta613
Landing Lamp: @Dan Jansen @highlander @Wired Parrott
Fuel Additives: @Keivan
Navigation Module: @HS72 game HS
it is an easy quick reference. Once I send one "spare wire" for example, when I click on the next person's name to send a gift the gift list auto returns to the same gift I just sent, so I do not have to hunt for it each time. I can quickly send all the "spare wire" to folks wanting them.
Page two: Neighbors I OWE
on it: as I collect gifts sent to me, I write down the users' names. Then I use that list to select who to send gifts to and cross out the name as I send the gift. Then I go back to my gift box and remove that person from the screen. Once I have hit my 20 sends for the day I start a new page and add all the names I could not send to, and thus still owe. I also add the time of day I started gifting at the top of the list so I know when my game will reset for gifting the next day.
:couchpotato:
I just got a new lazer printer, so I am gonna start putting it into an excel spreadsheet I can print and update easily. I even got dual screen monitor now so I can post to the forum on one monitor and be playing the game on the other one... so I can keep my planes flying
:troll:

Last edited:
Well AC has done it to me now. They blocked my game and have accused me of cheating by Time Travelling. Claim I changed my clock. As I said to them Why would I do this now after playing for 4 months. Nothing bothers me more then being called a cheater. I was playing the game got called away, left it running and computer went to sleep. Started all up about 45 minutes later then got the cheat message.
They claim that seeing as it was my "First Time Cheating" they would give me another chance. My response back to them was that if they accuse me again I will never play the game again. THEY NEED TO GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER.
that is exactly what happened to me last Saturday, so I think I am on a warning as well!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
More gifts today!!

@rocky : fuel 20
@bjs : fuel 20
@strats : spare wire
@SactoDave : butterfly net
@HS72 : (main game account) : fuel 20
@@m-bari (Mike O) : fuel 20
@wkndcmpr : butterfly net
@PeterNL : butterfly net
@Dan Jansen : (greenwolf74) : butterfly net
@sophiaelizebeth : fuel 20
@gwb : butterfly net
@Rainer : butterfly net

No forum users:
Ednok: butterfly net
Ha.... : butterfly net
rodolfus: return
jaec: return
DragonHeart74: return
down one : return
ukin : return
jress8: return

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
Update, the net and butterflies are dropping much better the last two nights.
WHN2 just needs 2 butterflies to finish.
Really? I have played for 5 hours today and not one click on a flower or a butterfly yielded anything.:wacky:
Maybe it's a "sign" that I should be doing chores instead of playing games today!
:troll:

Last edited:

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Thanks for all the gifts!
Keep on Flying.
The butterflies are flying ... away on me.
I'm not putting any extra effort into the game of luck quest.
If I win it by playing a few hours at night, fine; if not, that's fine too.
Good Luck to others.
-Comet18

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Does anyone have a conservatory or know who has one? I am still one tulip short - mind you I have been short two since the start of the quest and finally got one today. I am also one yellowtail short for the butterfly collection but I did get 5 of my butterflies today so that was a very good day. Pretty well used up all of my shears and nets today however.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom