Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 1st June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
@HS72 : Entered your code for HS and HS2 into support account. Hopefully we're connected now.

@m-bari : Sent your support account an invite from mine. Can send you laser levels from there.

@bjs : Accepted your request for my support account.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
Thank you again for the fantastic gifts. I have just sent mine out. Thanks to you, I have completed my hotel. I have updated my needs and the gifts I can send. As always, if there is something specific you would like me to send you, inbox me. Happy flying!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Gifts sent...thanks everyone for gifts!! I send mostly fuel X20...but if you need something different or I have missed you the last couple days...please feel free to message my inbox!!

@HS72 invite sent for 3rd acct... still in waiting list!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
Hi Everyone. @SactoDave I am unable to add SDave or Derby, can you please try adding my code and see if we can connect? Also, @HS72 I am unable to enter the code for HS3, can you please try to enter my code and see if we can connect?
@WhatHappenedNow, I added !WHN and !WHN2 a few days ago, so I should be in your waiting list, if you could please add me. If anyone has me in the waiting list, please let me know so that we can try to get our connection sorted out.
Today I added @GiftXchange @Robby Kusuma (Tadashi 3) @Keivan @totm and @WAMike (Cyclone4)

My daily reset time has become quite late, so my gifts will be going out either late tonight or tomorrow sometime. If you want something specific, let me know. I try to always go through the forum before I send gifts, but I may miss something.

I also have 2 research labs now, if you want to visit me.

Device
  1. Android
Hi Everyone. @SactoDave I am unable to add SDave or Derby, can you please try adding my code and see if we can connect? Also, @HS72 I am unable to enter the code for HS3, can you please try to enter my code and see if we can connect?
@WhatHappenedNow, I added !WHN and !WHN2 a few days ago, so I should be in your waiting list, if you could please add me. If anyone has me in the waiting list, please let me know so that we can try to get our connection sorted out.
Today I added @GiftXchange @Robby Kusuma (Tadashi 3) @Keivan @totm and @WAMike (Cyclone4)

My daily reset time has become quite late, so my gifts will be going out either late tonight or tomorrow sometime. If you want something specific, let me know. I try to always go through the forum before I send gifts, but I may miss something.

Thank you. I will accept it. Thank you for you kindess for a low player. I am not playing everyday. I play when I am in office. Sometime I have to go out the office. Dont send me gift if I am not send back. I will try my best to help you. Once again, thank you.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

@Phoenix - SactoDave code OK
Derby said "invalid"

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp80517
Username
totm_item req
@WAMike i have added cyclone
@HS72 all three accounts are in neighbor list
@Rainer , Rainer2 is connected added Rainer
@PeterNL Connected

My this week's requirements are

1 Flight Helmet
2 Textbook
2 packaging machine
1 Air conditioners
1 copy machine

5 computer
4 dispatcher console
4 travel guide
4 great shots
4 albums
2 server rack
1 video wall

PS : just reached lvl 17 can gift upto Amperemeter, More than 20 neighbors now so can not gift everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom