Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 1st June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for all of your gifts. I have sent mine out.

@totm : I have you in my awaiting reply list-enter my neighbor code and we should be connected.

I also have @HS72 (HS2) and @yenta613 (yentakid) in my awaiting reply list.

Good luck to those working on the Cyborgs Unchained event.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Gifts have been sent.

@totm Your still on my waiting list. Can your try adding my codes in?

@WAMike I re-added your code on HS2 and it accepted or gave 100 coins as if it did. Cyclone4 is on my waiting lists. (I have Dispatcher Consoles on HS3 & Server Racks I can send from HS to it.)

Gifts have been sent.

@totm Your still on my waiting list. Can your try adding my codes in?

@WAMike I re-added your code on HS2 and it accepted or gave 100 coins as if it did. Cyclone4 is on my waiting lists. (I have Dispatcher Consoles on HS3 & Server Racks I can send from HS to it.)
Good Morning,
Thank you for Optical System and Solar Cell, but I need it for my second account. But you sent both to my first account.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
@HS72 : HS2 is connected to my main account now. I had accepted HS3 to my support account earlier, so I entered the code so they should be connected now. The invites were waiting when I just logged on for HS and HS2, so if they're still awaiting reply let me know.

@totm : We are connected to my main account now. You are listed as awaiting reply in my support account though if you can enter my code on that one.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Good Morning,
Thank you for Optical System and Solar Cell, but I need it for my second account. But you sent both to my first account.

I'm sorry I sent to the wrong account. Thanks for letting me know. I had wrote down to send them again tomorrow. I just corrected it on my lists to send to your second account tomorrow.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Good Morning,
@HS72 : HS2 is connected to my main account now. I had accepted HS3 to my support account earlier, so I entered the code so they should be connected now. The invites were waiting when I just logged on for HS and HS2, so if they're still awaiting reply let me know.

I think HS3 is connected to your support account now. Your support account is still in my waiting lists for HS & HS2.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello friends and THANKSSSS!!! For your gifts!!!
I'm having serious problems with Internet, so my apologies that I didn't reply for two days...

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I have sent out all gifts for today, sorry if I missed anyone. I still have neighbors on my list waiting for me to send gifts to I will catch up tomorrow. Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom