Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
who's gamerader; thanks for the gift.
sent invite to @wkndcmpr , @Bertje , @david smith & one more, I think @Nicks
from yesterday's invites looking good; I visited @900, @Vivke , @TbombToronto;
got & sent gifts for @Rainer (2), and @bjs (2)
@SactoDave, our connection didn't work; I sent you a PM.

All - My gift time is getting very late; I think I'll get through the weekend, but on Monday will skip the night.
My siggie is up to date; thanks everyone!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
All,
I know we are excited to send and receive gifts, but there is a bug in the game when connecting with neighbors.
I feel that that neighbors connect easier if you don't send a gift in the same session that you accept the invite.
I suggest waiting to gift until both sides report a good connection with the neighbors (that is they have moved from the waiting list to the neighbor list). This can take a day few days sometimes.
I have seen @WhatHappenedNow suggest that the game must be closed and re-opened before sending gifts. I think it's probably a good idea. It must help set things up correctly in the computer.
This is a case where patience will pay, the connection will work sooner (I believe) if you wait rather than send gifts immediately.
Hope this helps. And I really don't know if it will, I just feel it might.
Happy Flying,
Come18

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I wanted to tell everyone thank you, I completed the level 5 maintenance building. I have added a few items I seem to always run short on in my priorities wish list. In the future I will be doing some upgrades. Also, I looking forward starting my Space Program.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
@Kris Send you invite!

I finally understand that it is useful to have a lot of friends...For gifting we are limited to 20. But a lot of friends means also that it is easier to join launches!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
In 3 hours time, will be allowed to send gifts. Please let me know the items you need.

My top priorities and in this order of preference fuel supply, additional radar and fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom