Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Will event buildings keep dropping items when the event is over?

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
How about runways? There are screenshots of presumalbe cheaters who have more than 6 of the same level.
As @Radu81 said no limit on runways, and another exception is hangars that depend on your control tower level (current limit is 13 not counting old event hangars). Thats all the exceptions I can think of atm but might be something else

As @Radu81 said no limit on runways, and another exception is hangars that depend on your control tower level (current limit is 13 not counting old event hangars). Thats all the exceptions I can think of atm but might be something else
13 regular hangar is the limit and 6 event hangars
You can have and use 19 hangars

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Yes and remember always to have one event plane in reserve hangar to be able to use the event hangar and to add normal plane after you complete the event.

Hmmm, what's an event plane then and does this mean that you can use the event hangars only during an event and otherwise, they just take space in your city but are useless?

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
Usually once an event finishes, all event items stop dropping. The houses and villas are actually the best part of the whole event (you'll work that out a lot later) and super cheap, considering. The stadiums will just revert to coin buildings. Normally I'd sell them off (any incomplete will need to be sold because you can't store them) but these event type buildings I tend to store in case a similar event comes back (this is the second time these have been used).
Build all 6 while you can, even if you have no room. Build them and store something else in the meantime.
This exactly.(y)

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
Store them anyway because they are passenger producing buildings and you will get to a point where land isn't the issue, it's the fact that you can only have 6 of each building. So in effect, thinking long term, this gives you more passengers than you normally wouldn't have.

Plus a 1x1+6 isn't terrible. The Valentines 1x1+10 was better but this is still not bad.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Build all 6 while you can, even if you have no room. Build them and store something else in the meantime.

Only 6 villas missing and I participate in as many red launches as possible to earn the 400.000 needed for slice 17 of land. Once I got it, I'll have all the event can offer. :)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Hmmm, what's an event plane then and does this mean that you can use the event hangars only during an event and otherwise, they just take space in your city but are useless?
Some event destinations require an event plane. Eg Alice's Wonderland destinations required the special Card Plane, UFO destinations require Fighter Jet and Christmas destinations require Rocket Sleigh. Sometimes the special plane uses regular hangars (like Fighter Jet), which sucks because you have (or rather had) to sell one of your regular planes. So they've come up with a solution of special Event Hangars, that don't take up the regular hangar quota, and can house the special Event Plane.
And then the Reserve Hangar came along and it turned out there is a bug where you can use the Reserve Hangar to move regular planes into Event Hangars, which effectively give 6 more planes at your disposal.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Some event destinations require an event plane. Eg Alice's Wonderland destinations required the special Card Plane, UFO destinations require Fighter Jet and Christmas destinations require Rocket Sleigh. Sometimes the special plane uses regular hangars (like Fighter Jet), which sucks because you have (or rather had) to sell one of your regular planes. So they've come up with a solution of special Event Hangars, that don't take up the regular hangar quota, and can house the special Event Plane.
And then the Reserve Hangar came along and it turned out there is a bug where you can use the Reserve Hangar to move regular planes into Event Hangars, which effectively give 6 more planes at your disposal.

Thanks for the explanation. Let's see if we'll keep playing until a new event comes up.

While Brazillian Villas & Cottages are cheap passenger-generating buildings, I don't see the point of keeping them or storing them.
There are better passenger-generating buildings after all, some that you can even get for "free".

You only need to land guest planes and complete Smart & Smarter collection 6x to get a Smart House.

Smart Houses gives you 18 passengers every 30 minutes vs Brazillian Villas 24p / 4 hours vs Brazillian Cottage 6p / 1hr."
Assuming you check your game every 30 minutes for 4 hours,
Smart House 144 , Br Villa = 24 , Br Cottage = 24

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
While Brazillian Villas & Cottages are cheap passenger-generating buildings, I don't see the point of keeping them or storing them.
There are better passenger-generating buildings after all, some that you can even get for "free".

You only need to land guest planes and complete Smart & Smarter collection 6x to get a Smart House.

Smart Houses gives you 18 passengers every 30 minutes vs Brazillian Villas 24p / 4 hours vs Brazillian Cottage 6p / 1hr."

I know. I still have plenty of them in storage but wanted to build them now since I can't get them later any more and I can always take those from storage when I can afford the land to build them on. I'll only be able to use 6 of my 25 or however many I have currently, so having 12 others will not hurt in the long run.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L

The point is not to have 6 Brazilian Villas instead of 6 Smart Houses, but to have 6 Brazilian Villas in addition to 6 Smart Houses.
That's undeniably more passengers.

Top Bottom