Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why did the game call me a cheater when I launch 1st Space mission?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9ot5sz
Username
Capt. Bama
Um what rule did I break when I launched my first Space Mission? The screen flashed that I was cheating? Um, didn't mean too. :(

When launching, the directions indicate that I can add friends. Don't see the way in the game to add them. I'm beginning to understand I can let people know on this forum.

Also, how do my friends know when I am launching? I don't see anything in my game that indicates a launch for others? What should I be looking for?

BTW, Thanks for this game. Lots of fun!

Um what rule did I break when I launched my first Space Mission? The screen flashed that I was cheating? Um, didn't mean too. :(

When launching, the directions indicate that I can add friends. Don't see the way in the game to add them. I'm beginning to understand I can let people know on this forum.

Also, how do my friends know when I am launching? I don't see anything in my game that indicates a launch for others? What should I be looking for?

BTW, Thanks for this game. Lots of fun!

If you add fuels too fast, sometimes a "Time Traveler" warning is issued.
Don't worry about it, it's usually nothing. Of course, never try changing your device clock.

You can post your launches in the forum under the "Airport City Space Launches - Android & iOS".
If you are an Android player, you can also change your game name to indicate that you are in a launch.

If you are new to launches and new to the forum, I would advice you to join other forum members' launches instead of starting your own launches.

When you have more neighbours and more interactions on the daily thread, then they will be more likely to join you.

Always make sure you have enough fuel to finish you launch before starting one.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I don't see anything in my game that indicates a launch for others? What should I be looking for?
@Capt. Bama
When you begin the launch process by tapping on one of the three rocket launch sites, you are given the choice of joining a neighbor's launch or starting one of your own. If a neighbor has started a launch, tapping on that neighbor's name will let you join that launch. If no neighbors are launching at the moment, you will not see any names. Then you have the choice of starting a new launch or closing the window and trying again later.
My suggestion is never starting your own launch unless you have the fuel points to finish it yourself if necessary.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
afzdx48
Username
genshu
@Capt. Bama
When you begin the launch process by tapping on one of the three rocket launch sites, you are given the choice of joining a neighbor's launch or starting one of your own. If a neighbor has started a launch, tapping on that neighbor's name will let you join that launch. If no neighbors are launching at the moment, you will not see any names. Then you have the choice of starting a new launch or closing the window and trying again later.
My suggestion is never starting your own launch unless you have the fuel points to finish it yourself if necessary.
Cheers,
Tom
Can i ask question how to accelerate space mission?when i check the standing some already 20+ space mission in about 3 days.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Can i ask question how to accelerate space mission?when i check the standing some already 20+ space mission in about 3 days.
@edwincabarles
Those players most likely used a Quantum Leap bonus. QLs can be purchased or earned by completing collections. Instead of taking 24 hours to land, using one QL takes about two hours. When more than one QL is used it takes just a few minutes. Check the appropriate launch threads to find neighbors who may be using QLs.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amxmcewx
Username
oregonweim
Seems kindle players don't even have their own space launch thread. How much fuel do I need to launch? Would love to help/join neighbors launch to see how it works but have yet to see any friends launching.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Seems kindle players don't even have their own space launch thread. How much fuel do I need to launch? Would love to help/join neighbors launch to see how it works but have yet to see any friends launching.

Depending on the type of launch you would like to start, you need the following

Green - 1600 points worth of fuel and other launch essentials.
Blue - 2000 points of fuel and other launch essentials
Red - 3000 points of fuel and other launch essentials

You need to be neighbors with the person launching to see their launch. Android, ios, windows pc and mobile there is usually a few people launching every day. Just check the launch thread for the device you have.

KIndle players make a small number of players on this forum.
We keep an eye on all forums, if kindle players get to a point where they need a space launch thread, we will provide one.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
amquuhun
Username
Jhanki
There is a glitch with Kindle and launches. When adding to your point total, wait at least 10 seconds after an item becomes available for use. I have complained about being hit as a "launch cheat" more than once. They won't do anything about it. It doesn't happen if you wait. My husband and I launch almost every day. Feel free to sign him up as a neighbor. Put his code in your "friend code" section under "neighbors". You can join us on our launches and share the cost, instead of taking it all out of your resources. I will write later with a bazillion tips.

Top Bottom