Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

WHEN I WAS A NEWB.... WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER AS A NEWB?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5399

WHEN I WAS A NEWB..........................................
I had to wind up my propellers with a rubber band:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WHAT DO YOU RECALL AS A NEWB???

D

Deleted member 5399

Game related, when i built green pad not a single of my neighbors had one. I thought i was an idiot who used valuable space for it. Took me 6 months to do first launch.
I lol built my red launch pad before upgrading MCC to level 3. The good news was that neighbors could visit and collect things from it; way back in the dinosaur days when drops were better from space related buildings.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I lol built my red launch pad before upgrading MCC to level 3. The good news was that neighbors could visit and collect things from it; way back in the dinosaur days when drops were better from space related buildings.
There wasn't red pad for 1,5 years when i start. Landing guest plane actually cost you fuel and passengers (you should calculated which is better - to send your own plane or land few guest planes).

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
You used to be able to put your clock forward and land planes it always worked as long as you didn't go into the next day

You used to be able to put your clock forward and land planes it always worked as long as you didn't go into the next day
EVERYBODY was complaining about being blocked with the Time Travelers message. Guess that must have been when GI caught on to the "moving the clock forward" trick.

Last edited:

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I started during Xmas when the reward was the Christmas tree; I didn't succeed with the mission, so I tried several time to get something by clicking on the trees from my neighbours:sneaky::sneaky:.
I understood my mistake when I discover this forum . It was the first bug I remember :)

When I was a newbie, I had a support game Bali131 that had a bug that could gift EVERY SINGLE GIFT available.

Of course, back then there were only like 40 items, but this game could gift rare items like Altimeter, Ergonomic Chairs, Defrosters etc. There were only a handful of players on the forum who could gift them.

I kept the game until GI disabled the game.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
GI once had an offer that gave one (1) green cash...but a bug caused it to be awarded it every time you opened the game...close, open, close, open, etc...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Yeah can remember that bug and also when you bought greens gave you a ridiculous amount extra free

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
I started using Greens to pay for land expansion WAY before I should have been. Even back than the cut off for when you had to stop using coins was less than today. Now you can use up too 1,000,000 coins for a land expansion. Even so, I started using Greens way before I should have.

I also found this forum way too late.

Top Bottom