Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What I would like added to the game

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
But for example I'm currently collecting beds and pills (along with e-readers and vr headsets) - my plan is that in near future start flying there and will need much more of those items then I can produce (receive as gifts) at that time point. I'm stashing them but if I understand correctly I'll not be able to stash more then I currently have.

Thanks for the reply Free2Play .

Glad to hear I won't loose items but what about all the time I've spent on buildings etc so I now get many flight items each day to build up for future use as I increase my aircraft capability.I think this feature needs some more thought, and def more than 100 limit.

The last year on AC has been very good and enjoyable after some of the issues we all had before that. (y)(y)(y)

Device
  1. Android
what i would like…:

1. game progress can be properly saved
2. game playing without network
3. game playing without connecting to google {some poor countries, like mine, cannot connect to google, making it impossible to get into the game}

Device
  1. Android
we are well too afraid that you give an extremely good suggestions to Game Insight! They can consider to unlock 100+ items in stock by Airport cash! Once you are willing to pay airport cash u can keep your stock item over 100.

Great new features coming up and many thanks for keeping us informed. (y)(y)

I have one question though Free2Play - there is talk on another thread that the windows game has a feature which limits the warehouse to 100 items. Please tell me this will not be coming to IOS or windows, I have taken a long time building many flight buildings and done lots of hard work to build up my stock of flight items. I have many hundreds and I'm sure many players have a lot more. Same goes with launch items. :drowning::drowning:

Top Bottom