Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekly Alliance Mission questions

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047o53bk
Username
donralz
Hey all, just got invited to an alliance for the first time. I joined and now we have a weekly Alliance mission that's asking me to fly of place 32 times, another place like 50 times and a third place 94 times. It also says, we'll get 2 reputation points if we finish 10%, and 4 points if we get 30%. A couple of questions:

1. Is this different than the way they used to give reputation points? Based on some threads, it seems they used be much harder to give points.

2. Is the 10% based on just the absolute total number of flights completed, or is it the percentage of the flight destinations that got completely finished? (I.e. Is it 10% if we got 20 out of the 200 total flights assigned, or is it more like 2 completed destination out of the teams total 12 assigned destinations)

3. Is it worth doing alliances even though my alliance isn't on the forums?

Thanks!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
1. is different. It use to be based on the number of passengers flown. It masy still award you some points.

2. I believe the 10 % is based on the total number of flights flown by the group not an individual. But the individual will ned to flight at least 10 % of his own mission to qualify.

3. It depends on what your goals are. If it is to compete. The answer is no.
if it is for fun the answer is yes.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047o53bk
Username
donralz
2. I believe the 10 % is based on the total number of flights flown by the group not an individual. But the individual will ned to flight at least 10 % of his own mission to qualify.

Thanks for the answer cosmic. A little further clarification. Is it 10% of the number of flights or 10% completed destinations (I.e. 94/94 to Dubai).

In other words, could I not get 100% of the goal of any single destination and still reach 10%?

Top Bottom