Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend code for June 14th

el_angelus

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04d2qwv1
Username
angelus
Yes, but some of us still have problems with the game...so it would be nice that the greens were 5 until the problem is solved...;)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Yes, but some of us still have problems with the game...so it would be nice that the greens were 5 until the problem is solved...;)

Last week when they issued the 5 greens they believed they had solved the problem for most people with the update and where giving the extra greens as compensation. But GI also made the game more difficult by makeing the quests in upgrade more expensive.

Only a few people still have the problem and they may get reward by being given bonus within the game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
I believe last weeks bonus was given to let members know that GI is working on their problems.

Ironically the people with the biggest problems couldn't enter the code lol, would have been nice for them to give one more five as a bonus for those who were without a game for a while

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Ironically the people with the biggest problems couldn't enter the code lol, would have been nice for them to give one more five as a bonus for those who were without a game for a while

It would be nice if GI had one of its developers as a member of this forum. That way major problems could be nipped in the bud.
They would also know what kind of improvements members are looking for.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Last week when they issued the 5 greens they believed they had solved the problem for most people with the update and where giving the extra greens as compensation. But GI also made the game more difficult by makeing the quests in upgrade more expensive.

Only a few people still have the problem and they may get reward by being given bonus within the game.
Cosmic Blue, I don't think they get anything within the game. Their reaction to my mail was saying: yes we have a problem but we put your ticket as solved. That was it.... No help, no questions, nothing!!!

Ironically, the ones who cannot play the game are the one who did not get the extra green bills :(.
It really benefits those who has no problem in the first place...:D

Now if they can give extra green bills to those who had the problem, that would be a great incentive to play again (when the problem is fixed).

Device
  1. Android
I unfortunately lost the greenies last week because of a silly neighbor. Someone use the code sun64 as nick and I guess also as code. As a result, by entering it in lieu of the prize I sent a friend request to this neighbor sun64.

Top Bottom