Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday August 19th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

suzy

350+ Star Club
Goodmorning !!

It seems like I'm getting into trouble every day !!
This morning I wanted to get all of my planes in the air.. one of them had to be repaired but now my repair hall is not suitable anymore
Yesterday I got out of catering, so most of my flights were grounded, and now this
So I'm gonna beg once more for your help in getting the items for the repair hall
Thank you all !!

Sky -

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahysz50
Username
Sky -
Hi guys,

I am upgrading my Control Tower to level 9. For that I need the following items.

3 Coffee Machine
4 Infrared Camera
3 Observation Drone

Thanks !

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!

I would be grateful for the following:

Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
High Level Repair Items

Goodmorning !!

It seems like I'm getting into trouble every day !!
This morning I wanted to get all of my planes in the air.. one of them had to be repaired but now my repair hall is not suitable anymore
Yesterday I got out of catering, so most of my flights were grounded, and now this
So I'm gonna beg once more for your help in getting the items for the repair hall
Thank you all !!

I have sent you an Air Vent Filter and a Catering.

You should always collect all items needed for Repair Base before upgrading - because the planes are more likely to break down when your repair base is under construction.

suzy

350+ Star Club
I have sent you an Air Vent Filter and a Catering.

You should always collect all items needed for Repair Base before upgrading - because the planes are more likely to break down when your repair base is under construction.

Thank you for the gifts !!
I thought I was up to date with my repair hall...but I will keep your tip in mind for the next upgrade !!
Thank you again,

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@Ledwyn: thnaks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Flight Catering, sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
@Joseph: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Flight Catering, sent you Deicer.
@LAX: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Flight Catering.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
@Gt city: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
@Knut: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Navigation Module.
@melony: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
@TSharper: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
@hansle10: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Spare Propeller.
@Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Screw Press.
@nsari: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
@Zero: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Landing Lamp, sent you Fuel (20).
@spearman78: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Catering and Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel (20).
@HP-: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
@Samson Li: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Flight Catering.
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Robby Kusuma: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Earplugs.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Martyno
Username
Martyno
Greetings all. I'm looking for one more Air Vent Filter to finish my Level 5 Repair Base and I'm also in construction mode on my Level 3 Mission Control Centre so would welcome any gilts that I'm going to need to finish it off - no idea what they are at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom