Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 30th October 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
Hi everyone!

Signature was updated. Feel free to sending me anything from my list :)

Priority for now is Fuel Supplies and Oscillating Beacon

Thx a lot for all your gifts

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hi to all my good neighbors,
I update my games on Dark Skies mission...So, I will send layden jar or aerosol to my neighbors...
(But I am not yet update sari2..:oops::oops:)
If you don't want mission stuff...please let me know...Thanks:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all, I would like Halloween (quest) items please for my game Jpjpjp2
IOS doesn't have the update yet, but if they do, also please quest items

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Suresh

For me it is the end of the day, I post usually before I close down for the night. For GT City it was the beginng of his day. we have a six hour time difference between us as we are at opposite ends of the world.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Not knowing exactly what is going on yet I sent out bright lanterns to everyone.

DC
You can use bright lantern to banish White Phantom on your airport city.
But to use the bright lantern, better You wait until you get the side task "Banish the ghost from your city to get Phantom Plasma"
(because I use the lantern before get the task and get nothing!!...and waste my bright lantern:()

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
You can use bright lantern to banish White Phantom on your airport city.
But to use the bright lantern, better You wait until you get the side task "Banish the ghost from your city to get Phantom Plasma"
(because I use the lantern before get the task and get nothing!!...and waste my bright lantern:()
Thanks for hint , wish I know it from beginning , 6 bright lantern wasted for nothing:(

1) Updated Bali2 to Dark Skies 2013.
2) Waiting for a day or 2 before I update Bali Hi (tomake sure there are no bugs).
3) Feel free to send Layden Jars, Aerosols & Bright Lanterns to Bali Hi & Bali2, as the gift arrives properly, even if you didn't update yet.

Dark skies challenge was 1 year ago, and I already forgot what to do. You might want to read this thread before you do the tasks. Credit to Blackcloud, it may prove to be a useful starting guide.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/haloween-dark-skies-mission.1651/

Sent out Leyden jars to Donclyde, flip123 (jpjpjp2), InCoNvEnIeNtE, javi, Lukasz, rickycowslip, S3R3G4, vakuu.
Also sent Aerosol as per your sig to Mali, nsari.

Returned Leyden Jars or Aerosols to @smd, Miffy86, lp87, Scud, Garfield, perezgreg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom