Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 30th January 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
@pie2
I sent you an ATM from I Fly 2. I don't think the invite I sent from I Fly went through. If you want, you can add me. On IPad, there is no code, just type my username in, I Fly. You may have gotten the invite and it is showing username. I understand the avatars aren't showing on some of the IPad accounts.

I Fly 2

tdv, thanks for the load of Oscillating Beacon, appreciate that!
pienicki, added your new game, no confirmation as well like many others mentioned.

I think GI started stealing the 100 coins now when you add a new neighbor, it doesn't give you the coin and it doesn't confirm whethe the neighbor was added. It happened when I added the iPhone account of tdv too yesterday.

GI also stole 2 greens from me over the night. This morning, when I started my game, I have 2 greens less from yesterday.

And of course, continue not receiving many gifts my neighbors sent. So, this is a new strategy GI is using, steal things from you.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
pienicki - got Pie2 invite sent. Good luck rebuilding, let me know how i can help.

Are you no longer playing the other one then?

FYI - It appears that all of my neighbors are showing up and i can visit all of your cities - on Android - still no luck on my iPad game Flyerduck.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
pienicki
I have you as my neighbor in my I Fly account as well. I sent you a computer. I looked at the items you will most likely need for the level 3 buildings and I figured a computer won't go to waste. You don't need to send any gifts to my I Fly account. That's just for sending gifts. I wish you total enjoyment as you make your way through the levels again. I loved it more the second time around.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
pienicki - got Pie2 invite sent. Good luck rebuilding, let me know how i can help.

Are you no longer playing the other one then?

FYI - It appears that all of my neighbors are showing up and i can visit all of your cities - on Android - still no luck on my iPad game Flyerduck.

One Bad Day thanks no am not playing it no more you can delete it now, i really need powerful radio transmitter and landing lamps, i cant send much at the moment so sent u choc candies look at my sig for things i can send

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
pienicki
I have you as my neighbor in my I Fly account as well. I sent you a computer. I looked at the items you will most likely need for the level 3 buildings and I figured a computer won't go to waste. You don't need to send any gifts to my I Fly account. That's just for sending gifts. I wish you total enjoyment as you make your way through the levels again. I loved it more the second time around.

I Fly 2

I Fly 2 oh thanks alot, yes will remember to send gifts to I Fly 2 cant srnd a lot at the moment check my sig for the things i can srnd and let me know if you want any thing, i need powerful radio trnsmitters and landing lamps please if you can help thanks alot :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
tdv, thanks for the load of Oscillating Beacon, appreciate that!
pienicki, added your new game, no confirmation as well like many others mentioned.

Long thanks for adding me i have now accepted you and everyone took me a while was busy today,check my sig and let me know if i can send you summit, i really need landing lamps and/or powerful radio tansmitter if you can please help. THANKS :)

Device
  1. Android
tdv, thxs for all the items. Now I can send my jumbo's into the sky again :). I made a stupid mistake in translating from Dutch to English. I don't need landing lamps but oscillating beacons, hehe (n).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv, thxs for all the items. Now I can send my jumbo's into the sky again :). I made a stupid mistake in translating from Dutch to English. I don't need landing lamps but oscillating beacons, hehe (n).
You are most welcome - I did wonder it looked out of place... but then thought you probably had a few turbo props flying!! no worries....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom