Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 30th January 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will This thread will last for 24 hours.

Please help me with the items in my signature to get my jumbo's in the air :) ...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Bali Hi my new code is a826d4n please add me or will add u soon please accept, quick question do you know why i can not get the weekend gift code is it because i am on level 5 but i can add nwighbours

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
pienicki So you got your new game started :) Will add you as soon i am online (in a few hours from now) As for your question: Weekend code is only valid for the weekend. It expires after that and can't be used again. You will have to wait till friday now.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
InCoNvEnIeNtE
WOW, I have still 60000 coins.... Yesterday I sent you a gift, I didn't know what you needed so I push the button return. If you need something I can send let me know

@ everyone I shall do my administration so I try to send you what you need

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av3rho8
Username
BV [item needed]
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will This thread will last for 24 hours.

Please help me with the items in my signature to get my jumbo's in the air :) ...
Hi rodyw,

I added you. If you accept I'll send navigation module. Please send me allin bracelet.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av3rho8
Username
BV [item needed]
Hi rodyw, Just sent you an Altimeter.

I will send you Passenger Seat & Tire in the next round.
We can send trade these 3 items back and forth until you have enough stock in your warehouse, ok?
Hi Bali Hi,

I added Bali Hi and Bali 2. If you accept I'll send catering to Bali Hi and something I need to Bali 2. Please send me lining plate back if possible.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av3rho8
Username
BV [item needed]
pienicki So you got your new game started :) Will add you as soon i am online (in a few hours from now) As for your question: Weekend code is only valid for the weekend. It expires after that and can't be used again. You will have to wait till friday now.
Hi, I added you. Could use DND or hull parts. Thanks advance!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
@pienicki2
I sent invites from I Fly and I Fly 2. The I Fly 2 invite went through, but I'm suspecting the one from I Fly may not have gone through. When I did the invite from I Fly (IPad) it came back with a confirmation message too quickly. Nothing seems to work lighting fast when it comes to this game, but then again, maybe it did go through. I will wait and see what happens. Once I get you set up as Pie2, I will delete Pie. I have gifts ready to send from both accounts.

I Fly 2

PS. You have to have more confidence that you will be getting loads of neighbors. You need more than four items on your gifts needed list. :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
First of all, I would like to thank all of my neighbours for the gifts sent during these few day. I have not been able to go to the forum because of I was away and was nowhere near computer or laptop. During my absent I did sent in return to those of you who had given me gifts.
Nevertheless, today's gifts are as follows:

Fuel Additives - Kei mel
Oscillating Beacon - Dee
Flight Catering - Joe Melanie jamie
Spare Wire - Stabekk Hotdog two6 pienicki
Fuel Hose - lister0f5meg bubbajed5711 Suresh
Spare Propeller - Andrew-YYZ
Deicer - hungyauming nsari(sari)
Landing Lamp - Minissa
Archive Box - PRISJ
Amperemeter - One Bad Day FENNIE LYE

Status