Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Viewing Your Launch Flight Resources

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It would be very useful if there was some other way of viewing the seven resource launch flight items needed - additional stabilizer, explosive bolt, large fuel tank, main stabilizer, powerful explosive bolt, small fuel tank and solid fuel - before you clicked to join or you clicked to start a green, blue or red launch.

Currently you have to scroll your way through the warehouse gifts storage section, if you wanted to view your resource items and their totals. The scrolling is slow and it takes time to work your way across the entire alphabetical range.

I would like to suggest a new icon button, along the bottom of the game screen, which you could click on. A button which would be dedicated to launch flight resource items available to you. This, to my way of thinking, would be a far more sensible way of displaying information relevant to your intended launch flight.

As things currently stand, it is not ideal, to have the seven resource items mixed in with all the other items, which are used for the construction of unique buildings, used for flights, used for the repair of airplanes, used in mission's and used in duty free. I would like to see the resource launch flight items separated from the rest, since they are consumed in a different manner and for a different purpose.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
It would be very useful if there was some other way of viewing the seven resource launch flight items needed - additional stabilizer, explosive bolt, large fuel tank, main stabilizer, powerful explosive bolt, small fuel tank and solid fuel - before you clicked to join or you clicked to start a green, blue or red launch.

Currently you have to scroll your way through the warehouse gifts storage section, if you wanted to view your resource items and their totals. The scrolling is slow and it takes time to work your way across the entire alphabetical range.

I would like to suggest a new icon button, along the bottom of the game screen, which you could click on. A button which would be dedicated to launch flight resource items available to you. This, to my way of thinking, would be a far more sensible way of displaying information relevant to your intended launch flight.

As things currently stand, it is not ideal, to have the seven resource items mixed in with all the other items, which are used for the construction of unique buildings, used for flights, used for the repair of airplanes, used in mission's and used in duty free. I would like to see the resource launch flight items separated from the rest, since they are consumed in a different manner and for a different purpose.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

The only ones I worry about is the PEBs & MS. I use the search to type "pow or mai" and it comes up quickly. I find that search bar very handy for checking my Gyros, Alts and other stuff.

Punmat

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Punmat
You could add other categories other than space items for the warehouse...Repair items / Flight Items / Building Items / Duty Free / Space Fuel etc. There should be an icon for each to display the relevant items.

Also - A drag bar to go through the entire alphabetical list in the warehouse a lot quicker would also help!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
same for the normal flight… right now we are just able to know out of stock of flight items with a red square, but it would be much better if we know the exact amount of that item. it is easy, just displaying the number on the upper right corner

Top Bottom