Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 15th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Username
Event Horizon
tdv yes yes yes! That rules! Thank you very much for the All-Inclusive Bracelets, sandbags and tour guides! :)
How the duce?!
You must teach me your Jedi Master skills of sending multiple gifts to one person per day. WOW! :eek::eek::eek:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
One Bad Day i see you need any hotel items i can send disposable shampoo if you need it, let me know, thnks for gift earlier :)
That works just fine, pienicki, thanks!

Gifts sent for today:
pienicki - Spare Prop
Long - Flight Catering
Kitty - Passengers & Ka - Landing Lamp
I Fly 2 - Spare Wire
hungyauming - Deicer
Cicignon - Gyroscope
Kei - Spare Wire
Bali Hi - Passenger & Bali 2 - White Gold Bracelet
Phantom - Fuel Hose
Ant - Gyroscope
Beer Baron - Passengers
HP- - Spare Wire - Also, thanks for the add!

Thanks for the gifts folks, as always Happy Trading!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I don't understand. If now I can't delete neighbors, why hotdog disappears from my list? GIS SUKS.
Today I sent:
Whisky to pienicki and Hotdog 1. I'm sorry, Hotdog disappeared from my list.
Catering to Long, Cicignon, Joe, I Fly 2 and baseballbro.
Fuel hose to Phantom.
Drill to kitkitkit.
Cash counter to vayka1.
Landing lamp to LeoLion.
Spare wire to zenmie, Suresh Pal and Kei.
Fuel add. to InCoNvEnIeNtE.
Fuel to olly 333.
Passengers to t1878 MrT new.
Spare propeller to lister0f5meg.
Good night.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
air canillas - I think it's time the two of us become neighbors. Sending you an invite from my ipad (Flyerduck) and Android (OBD Duty Free).

Obviously, i will be limited on what gifts i can send from my iPad (there is currently a list of items that can be sent and those that can't be sent) and my sig is always updated for Android users.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4hhzvr
Username
Lx0r.*****
thanks for all the gifts, send my out, too. (y)

Lexx0r: thakns for the Spare Propeller, I don't have the items you asked several days ago and don't see a new post from you, will check your post/signature again later.

yeah got no internet the last few days and browsing on mobile phone is not the funniest thing I do :D but I updated my sig ;)

Hello all, and Happy Trading!

First, let me start off by saying this - Because of all your help and gifts sent so far, i have collected all the items need to upgrade the last 3 lvl 4 buildings i have to lvl 5...once i get the coins of course. So thanks a lot, you guys have helped me out so much, i really appreciate it!

Good for you One Bad Day!

Collecting items ahead of time like OBD will go a long way to avoid a lot of pain, time and money (if you spend real cash on this game).

This is especially important for Repair Base update, because you can't repair your planes when your upgrade is not completed! To avoid this, you should try to upgrade your Repair Base before you buy your new class of plane, so that you are not forced to upgrade your Repair base prematurely when your new plane suddenly breaks down and start a chain reaction causing all planes to mysteriously break down one after another!

Also don't upgrade your fuel station to Level 2 before you have all the required items ready, because your Fuel Station will be unproductive!

Plan ahead and indicate the items (and quantity) you need in your signature.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Super busy long day at work today which didn't allow me to even look at my game :( sorry for the lack of gifts but I should be sending them out shortly. Hope you all had a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom